By oops - 30/07/2012 00:25 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I went to dinner with an amazing guy. At the end he said he had to go to the washroom. 15 min later he was still MIA, so I figured he'd ditched me with the bill. I paid and left. 10 min later he texted me, asking where I was. Turns out he hadn't ditched me. He was having "stomach issues." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 201
You deserved it 7 113

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Big_lama6 7

Perhaps you should have atleast tried calling or texting him before you left?

Aww poor guy! That's so embarassing :(

Comments

Hey, if you guys end up getting hitched one day it'll be a great story to tell your grand kids. Better than a drunken night in Tijuana...hell maybe I'll just tell your story thanks!

perdix 29

You probably missed out on the best or worst blumpkin of all time, though. I'm not sure what the desired outcome of that maneuver is.

Awww... Well he can't blame you for getting the wrong idea when he had been gone for 15 minutes. It was nobody's fault, just an honest mistake. I'm sure he'll understand if you just explain. :)

FYLDeep 25

Just because he's MIA you can go AWOL? Never leave a man behind!

Did you try and contact him via his cellphone? Sorry that your date night was ruined.

Well at least if he's still interested the next date should be really good too. Nothing wrong with being a realist, there are a lot of douches out there.

MilkMaid75 2

No harm, no foul ( other than his tummy ). I am sure he is more upset about this than you!

Today, I went to dinner with this amazing girl. My stomach started to hurt so I went to use the bathroom. When I came back, she had ditched me. FML

This doesn't seem that bad, unless either he was angry that you left or you are that upset about paying. Since he didn't ditch you nothing bad really happened. You can continue dating and have a funny story to tell people about your (what I assume to be, uh oh, I just made an ass of both of us) first date.

Dude- mega trust issues. After fifteen minutes you just walk away without even attempting to find out what happened? Especially after saying he's awesome, did you really think he would be one to just skip out on you? Talk about catastrophizing. I feel sorry for you, OP.