By Anonymous - 26/01/2013 17:20 - Ireland - Dublin

Spicy
Today, I went on another date with a guy I've had a crush on for a long time. Afterwards, we went back to my place for the first time and things got heated. While taking my pants off, he recoiled and asked if I thought it was still No Shave November. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 354
You deserved it 47 319

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I have a question, do all guys want us women to shave?

No. But it's like men with beards. Shaved can be nice, trimmed and short can have it's appeals, but an unruly mess just makes people think it's not hygenic, even if it is.

Comments

Maria_Obligacia 14

Oh LORD, kids these days! FYL but good thing his douchiness got obvious so soon, OP. He RECOILED? Bwooohaaa haaa haaa haaa what a pansy. Actually, it could be a sign of something even worse: men who really are so terribly averse to the grown woman's pussy in all its splendor may be actually pedophiles - which is why they react like that: unless it is cleanly shaven to resemble a little girl's thing they can't have sex with it. Watch out for this one.

Shave, or rather shave your wife / partner... its the ultimate in trust and very sexy when done slowly. My wife loves it, I think her choice of lack of maintenance is not a choice of laziness, rather that being the beginning of a very long sexy session. I mean! how many women buy in champagne and put down bedding type things with a comfortable pillow and ensure they buy new me a new razor.

I think women should do as they like themselves... I mean, if you don't want to shave your legs and stuff, then don't. Hygiene is important, yes, but hair doesn't mean it's not clean. If it's your boyfriend/girlfriend, yeah, tell them what you like, but it should be their own decision. I'm not making my boyfriend shave just because I want him to. He shaves because he wants to shave.

sneeze_watch 19

I hope you told him to take a hike. Your ******, your business.

You know I don't understand why a portion of men think that women need to shave or clear yourself of hair for THEIR benefit. I mean it's such a **** star thing. Shaving and removing of hair is a fairly new thing considering how long humans have been around. If he was planning on going south on you then I could see having it trimmed, the better question is if he was trimmed or shaved for the event.

It's funny how some guys assume it's because she's lazy. Ever considered it might be because the hair removing hurts, is too expensive, causes rashes, it itches like hell when it grows back out, or she doesn't like being naked down there? A lot of women have too sensitive skin for hair removal. That goes for waxing, shaving, and hair removing by chemicals. Would you rather eat a red, eczema-bumpy-looking ****** than a hairy one?

Extremely disgusting how many people are acting like it's just fine and dandy that the OP wasn't shaved or trimmed down below. Imagine if it was the other way round. How many women would want a guy who had a wild, dirty beard, inches long and a complete mess? Not many, i'd wager. At least with the beard scenario the woman could avoid it from the start, whereas with this FML, the poor guy had no idea how disgusting she'd be until it was too late.

That's completely different. You have no idea how painful it can be to remove all that. Maybe yea she should attest trimmed but that guy was a total dick about it and shouldn't have reacted that way!

Tell him it's Movember for men, Fanuary for us ladies!!

jaystreet46 4

YDI for being hairy. Nobody wants hair in their fish taco!!!