Don't out people, people

By Anonymous - 26/08/2019 00:01 - United States - New York

Today, I caught my half-sister stealing money from her mother's purse. Rather than risk getting in trouble, she told her uber-conservative mother that I've been seeing a girl. So now, I'm grounded for being gay, and she gets off the hook for stealing because she outed me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 275
You deserved it 211

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mathalamus 24

What is wrong with people...? Anyway, your half sister sucks.

OP, then gently tell your mom that your half-sister has been contemplating getting an abortion. Or some other likewise salacious rumor perhaps??? Good luck, OP! :-)

Comments

You’ve seen stepmom MILF lesbian ****, right? That’s probably your future.

Mathalamus 24

What is wrong with people...? Anyway, your half sister sucks.

The legendary RichardP likes to push the envelope ... in jest. He's a good egg all-around, but sometimes when you read his latest answer, your first thought is: Certainly did not see THAT one coming. Wow.... That's something new all right! [lol]

OP, then gently tell your mom that your half-sister has been contemplating getting an abortion. Or some other likewise salacious rumor perhaps??? Good luck, OP! :-)

Nhayaa 21

"Grounded for being gay"? WTF is that? Like "Be straight or you'll never leave your room!". I'd slap them so hard their head would come off.

I’m so sorry that happened to you, OP, nobody should ever have to deal with being outed.

Since stealing seems to be ok, lie and say she lied to distract from the fact she was stealing? Unless if you finished outing yourself or there was/is proof. Then you’d probably get kicked out or sent to a fixer up camp. Sorry your home life is so crazy. The great thing about when you can finally move out, it’s your choice when and how often you allow them in your life.

404wan 19

I guess this is the moment your sister learns that some things arent forgiven so easily. If i were you she would be dead to me, from now on just act like she's not there, dont acknowledge her in any way. Like a wise man once said: hell is other people. Rain some hell on that bitch and show her the power of exclusion.

cenzo è_é 8

seeing a girl ... so being gay are you serious this smells like fake more than everything

Look on the bright side. You can only be outed once. Your step sister will always be a thieving cow. Karma will do its thing.