By Anonymous - 26/01/2013 17:20 - Ireland - Dublin

Spicy
Today, I went on another date with a guy I've had a crush on for a long time. Afterwards, we went back to my place for the first time and things got heated. While taking my pants off, he recoiled and asked if I thought it was still No Shave November. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 354
You deserved it 47 319

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I have a question, do all guys want us women to shave?

No. But it's like men with beards. Shaved can be nice, trimmed and short can have it's appeals, but an unruly mess just makes people think it's not hygenic, even if it is.

Comments

jaystreet46 4

This is way over used, but I think this is the perfect example of "doesn't matter, had sex.". Everyone else is stupid and I am funny, witty, and don't forget devilishly handsome.

lemonademixer 7

Most guys would rather floss with real floss not pubes.

A woman should groom herself however she likes, but for a man to insist on shaving is something I don't really understand. I like a woman to look like a grown woman, which means: pubic hair. There's something about this trend that makes me think it's just part of the weird infantilization of American adults; where men would rather sleep with women who look like pre-pubescent girls.

7yzz 18

You don't make sense. MOST guys like not having hair on a woman, and to say that makes them like 12 year olds? pathetic and stupid, and its because you have no real points to back up your argument, so you say things like that to make yourself sound serious. Shaving genital hair is a recent adaption for convenience. By your argument we should all let our nails grow. You want natural? If girls didnt pluck and cut, their nails would be feet long, they'd have facial hair, hairy legs and arms and bushy eyebrows. If you think that sounds like the picture of womanhood, then you are a retard mate. Shaving that hair makes it easier for sexual activities, oral ones in particular, and it makes them more visually appealing.

contedefees 11

Why wouldn't that be the picture of "womanhood"? That is the natural state of being a woman. So what you're talking about is the cultural ideals of what defines a "woman" and that changes every 50 years. So the foundation of "womanhood" would be the biological nature of being a female human, which includes hair on the arms, legs, armpits, pubic area, and various other regions. You can say that you don't prefer that, but you can't say that's not natural womanhood. Everything else is just what our culture tells us defines a "woman." So you can say that it is more visually appealing to you, but that's only because you grew up in this culture at this time, where no hair is "visually appealing." 50 years ago, a lot of hair was "visually appealing." Also, hair makes ******** a pain the ass too, yet I don't see the same drive to have men shave/wax their genitals, so it's not about convenience for oral sex.

I hope you told him to **** off. It's your body, you can do what you want to make yourself happy. You shouldn't have to change yourself for other's. If anything, clean-shaven pubic areas being popular is due to the sexualisation of young girls and legitimises pedophilia.

I don't think it legitimises paedophilia or anything -it is just a fashion trend. It is not because they want it because it reminds them of young girls - it is just due to preference I think.

Patrick1904 4

That's like a beard on beard hate crime when I wanna go down on her.... Shave that shit

Well I don't really like making out with Abe Lincoln :/

icepick23 12
contedefees 11

I love it when guys are like, "Yeah, you can have hair, but don't expect guys to go down on you because we don't like eating hair." 1) If you're eating a lot of hair, you're doing it wrong. You should be aiming for the clit, separate the lips with your fingers, this is Clit-Licking 101. 2) You seem to be assuming that blowing guys with pubic hair somehow does not result in eating hair. In any good *******, you're going to be bringing hair up the shaft with your hand and then end up with it in your mouth. I've had to stop once because I was choking on a guy's ridiculously long pubic hair which he DID NOT trim and thought it wouldn't be a problem because it was "so far away." Nope. Oral sex will always carry the risk of pubic hair in the back of the throat. Unless you're willing to wax your balls, you can't demand that women wax/shave their genitalia.

7yzz 18

Girls dont have to put with the fishy ****** juice, vaginas just look ugly with hair, simply as that. If a girl wants me to shave, I will.