By ismerf19 - 22/12/2010 00:05

Today, I was working in a restaurant. On the receipt under "tip" someone actually took the time to write out "$0.00." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 447
You deserved it 7 362

Same thing different taste

Top comments

schwancy 2

People only do that when they want you to know they aren't tipping you because you did a crappy job.

lol... cheapskate... nice way to tell you you didn't work hard enough xD

Comments

ulicksam 0

Obviously you suck at your job. If they were cheap they wouldn't write anything. I make it even more obvious when someone sucks that bad. I give them 10 cents. YDI.

They would write something if they just wanted to make sure the restaurant couldn't write in their own tip.

rawpunk 0

thats rude!!! i usualy just draw a line.

when I say bring me more beer, for I am thirsty and not finished merrymaking I mean it!!

um I do this most of the time and leave a cash tip. I feel like I have to write something in there to avoid having someone write it in there for me when I already left a tip.

fluffy118 0

When I leave a cash tip, I usually write "cash" in the tip spot, and notify the server there is cash on the table if I am not paying at the table, so they can take it before anyone else does.

If I leave a tip on the table, I will write $0 on the receipt on the tip line so the server can't decide to "double dip" by writing in a tip and changing the total. It happens....

fluffy118 0

They could have left cash (and if you were the server, someone else could have taken it). If they just didn't tip, that is wrong. There are very few circumstances where not tipping is acceptable; generally if service is that bad, they should let the manager know. Not having money is not an excuse...tipping needs to be factored in to the cost. I've never been a waitress, but I have been out with cheap and/or clueless people and hate when they don't tip, or don't tip enough.

I'm a tipper but I don't tip asshole servers that never come back to the table or never smile and act like they are there to make your exp a good 1, I used to work at a bar and my co-workers just expected a tip regardless of their attitude, Wow you poured the beer but you didn't brew it so get over yourself, try smiling and doing your job people will tip more!!!

your suppost 2 do that so you cant write a tip in after they leave