By ismerf19 - 22/12/2010 00:05

Today, I was working in a restaurant. On the receipt under "tip" someone actually took the time to write out "$0.00." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 447
You deserved it 7 362

Same thing different taste

Top comments

schwancy 2

People only do that when they want you to know they aren't tipping you because you did a crappy job.

lol... cheapskate... nice way to tell you you didn't work hard enough xD

Comments

I know of a waitress where I recently ate that the very thing happened to, and they took the time to write "Merry Christmas" at the top, too. The waitress was a d*mn good one and I'll definitely go back just because of her!!

I don't understand why people are automatically assuming that the serve did a crappy job. I was a server for 6 years and some people would tip me 20$ while others would leave nothing. Some people really are jerks and don't tip just to be mean while others may not have money to tip. Op, if this is the case then I'm sorry. If you really did do a crappy job then ydi. I know that tips are not mandatory but with the wages that servers make hourly, they really depend on their tips and it sucks when you work your ass off for a low tip or nothing at all.

bbh7 0

oh I work at hooters and someone wrote merry Christmas! 0.00

robc32ca 4

I've written 0.00 as a tip for two reasons... 1 service sucked and 2 I left a cash tip on the table. and to the person at the yogurt store, tips shouldn't be expected at a "fast food" establishment

Garytt 0

Exactly #1, YDI but obviously you gave bad service and they wanted to make it obvious. If it was just blank you could have though they forgot. Now you just know you suck :)

When we get unusually bad service we leave a one cent tip. That way the waitress or waiter should know that the service wasn't worth two cents.

why would you expect a tip at a yogurt place?