By buiuuum - 27/07/2011 16:35 - United States

Today, my 8 year old son cut his own hair. He did a better job than I ever did. I'm a hairdresser. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 519
You deserved it 34 172

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Smuggle him in to work while wearing an oversized smock, let him cut your customers' hair, and rack up the big tips! He won't need school -- he's a natural barber!

Comments

gunmania0 12

So his future job is to be a bender?

rallets 22

ahhh how i hate barbers, i can never find a good one :( hence my hair :P

wintamint101 7

well now you can ask him for pointers and tips

Use this to your advantage! Hire him as your worker. Then just chill in the office playing Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction, and at the end of the shift, pay your kid in Oreos Double Stuf. Win-win!

This is great news! Hire him as your newest employee. Now you can just sit in your office and play Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction and level up your necromancer, and then at the end of the shift, pay your son in Oreo Double Stuf cookies! It's a win-win situation.

gunmania0 12

His future job is being a bender?

Dang it! My comment wouldn't appear the first time, and now it's there twice. Sad day. To the staff: Could you delete the second posting as well as this?

spazx 5

your hair looks awesome dude

This is so fake. Why do people even try to be on fml?

MrBoredGuy 1
xSonic 9

She should be proud of her son! :) Meanlike, she's obviously good so if her son is doing that well then he's a beast

RebekahBrooke 9
Cryingraven 1

It's not because someone does something better than you do that you do it bad to start with! ;-)

thebangzfan 10
The_limitless 4
perdix 29

Smuggle him in to work while wearing an oversized smock, let him cut your customers' hair, and rack up the big tips! He won't need school -- he's a natural barber!

Hide him in your hat so he can control how you cut hair like in Ratatouille.

PrimeStarscream 30