By Anonymous - 01/09/2011 10:14 - China

Today, I was in a restaurant with my fiancée for dinner. I commented that she had some food around her mouth. She responded with a lecture, then by throwing her hot bowl of noodles at me, before stomping out the restaurant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 794
You deserved it 4 353

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe marrying someone who will throw bowls of food at you in a restaurant for anything less than a genuine verbal or physical assault is a bad idea. I mean, unless you want to be abused for the rest of your life, I mean, whatever you want.

She should have commented on how you had food all over you.

Comments

justysgirl 3

She was saving it for later in case she got hungry

maybe she prego. those hormones are really pesky!

RileySue50 10

Now picture dealing with that for the rest of your life.

josiemorehouse 12

She's either raggin' or knocked up. If not, it may be time to re-think this whole marriage thing before it's too late!!

Obviously, anytime a woman does something immature, or irrational, or snotty, or coldly she is PMSing or pregnant. OBVIOUSLY.

cz_xcr 2

I'd hate to see what she does when you miss her mouth and get a little on her lips.

Hey, I have a great idea! 1) Say something that goes against the site rules, enough to get moderated. 2) Complain about getting moderated and REALLY piss off the mods. That's the best way to get banned so we don't have to read your bullshit. If you get moderated, I suggest you move on.

Sounds like Aunt Flo is in town. I guess you will have to be paying Mrs Palmer and her 5 lovely daughters a visit if you are hoping to get any action anytime soon. Either that or make her feel really guilty by wrapping your face in bandages. Then tell her that the hot food she threw at you gave you second degree burns all over your face.