Child labor

By great parenting pal - 11/08/2020 02:01

Today, I was dining out with friends. I saw a mom instructing her young child to go to empty tables and take whatever cash had been left. I discreetly told the manager. He confronted the woman and pointed right at me. As she was being thrown out, she tossed a very heavy mug at my head. It hit me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 288
You deserved it 230

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And then you can add an assault charge with the theft charge.

That manager was stupid, but I definitely feel for the kids.

Comments

That manager was stupid, but I definitely feel for the kids.

And then you can add an assault charge with the theft charge.

mccuish 25

I wouldn’t have said a word. I’d let the mother teach her child to steal.

Wobba1470 11

You know tips go to the servers not the restaurants right?

exactly... if you want to steal, steal from corporations not people.

itsgen 16

Sue? Or take some action, that’s so messed up.

I don’t know who’s the bigger asshole the women stealing money or the manager blatantly ratting you out. “Oh yea that person over there saw your child stealing money let me just point them out for you so you know who to throw your mug at”

leximichelle 13

Why didn’t the manager just say they had witnesses and camera footage of her doing it? Sounds like a moron. Also, he should have called the police if she was literally stealing wages from workers instead of just throwing her out.

Press charges against the mom and sue the manager for any medical bills incurred from the assault. Also, Child Protective Services should get involved.

thatkorean 5

Call corporate or the owners and let them know what happened and how the manager handled it. Because that’s ridiculous and his actions caused a customer to assault you (another customer)

Joe Trick 7

I don’t know why they didn’t have security over there too security should’ve escorted the mom out

Yummi_913 18

Because food establishments don't usually have security. It's not a night club or a mall.