By anonymous - 08/12/2011 10:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend. As soon as I began to climax, he started repeatedly asking, "Are you done? Are you done yet? Are you done?" Well, NOW I am. Thanks, honey. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 138
You deserved it 4 288

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm speaking for many women here, but at least you get to reach CLOSE to an ******...

Wow, what a generous guy. I bet he also offers to finish your fries before you're done with them. You know, out of the goodness of his heart.

Comments

70- Are you stupid? Or ******* stupid? -_- The whole point of sex is to finish (cum)... People like you dont deserve genitals.

1) Doesn't matter, had sex is a meme. It comes from the song 'I just had Sex' by Lonely Island featuring Akon 2) Someone said 'doesn't matter, had sex' quicker than #70 did. Are you blind, or just ******* blind?

71/78 - Wow you guys took that REALLY personally! Actually, I didn't see it b/c I posted from my cell phone and it doesn't show replies to peoples' comments unless I click it. I guess it's just being lazy...

next time you should hurry your ass up!

hazardmuffin 21

That happens to me once in a while, though it's typically because HE'S getting close and wants to try to get me off first. That could have been what was happening. You should try talking to him about it if it's bothering you.

Doesn't everybody know the average female ****** lasts 21 seconds while us less fortunate males only get 6 seconds

78- lol I actually do stuff in my life. :) You're probably sitting down in front of your computer with your hand down your pants waiting to see if someone said something to/about you. I hope you understand that i dont stalk FML, thus me not realizing the low budget meme joke.

JinxosGirl87 0

If I were you I would either put my hand over his mouth or stuff a piece of clothing into it so he shuts up. If he's tramatized by that, then maybe he'll learn to STFU next time.