By anonymous - 08/12/2011 10:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend. As soon as I began to climax, he started repeatedly asking, "Are you done? Are you done yet? Are you done?" Well, NOW I am. Thanks, honey. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 138
You deserved it 4 288

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm speaking for many women here, but at least you get to reach CLOSE to an ******...

Wow, what a generous guy. I bet he also offers to finish your fries before you're done with them. You know, out of the goodness of his heart.

Comments

EvilDave 13

OP, sounds to me like you have repeatedly asked him that question during sex.

SpruceDread4578 13

Or he's an arrogant person only caring about his male sexual pleasure.

dadof2 4

next time just as hes gettin ready to finish him self get up and walk away and say now im done

LOL and THAT'S why men got boycotted from my bed. FYL op, FYL.

perdix 29

So, girls can sleep in your bed, but boys have to sleep on a cot? Is that where the word comes from?

"I was having sex. FML" ... **** you, OP

RedPillSucks 31

Sex without climax is almost pointless. OP. Tell him "NO" and that because he interrupted, he needs to start over from the beginning. A real man doesn't stop until the job is done.

56 - i always find it weird when girls say that. getting off is the best part.

SpruceDread4578 13
joa76 3

Would you find it more or less weird hearing a guy say it? Because some of them think that way too.

PElexander 5

Lalalalday sounds to me like your boyfriend or whatever just needs to add in more clitoral(sp? I'm out of it tonight) stimulation while you guys go at it. My ex wife was the same way and once I realized this it was on like donkey kong. :)

jpoole 4

My boyfriend used to do that, tell him it's really annoying and I'm sure he will understand, mine did. If not, sorry OP!

Donniehw 5

You are really pretty... Not trying to hit on you just thought if you were feeling down and read this it would make you smile... Hope it did...

hateevryone 14

at least he went long enough for you to have an ******.

heylesha 8

but OP didnt ******, and thats why its an fml

63, this song is going to make you bleed through your anus.

Am I there yet, am I there yet, am I there yet?

So you kept silence like a real spy in bed... And got only now... Not bad, not bad...

Philerup31 12

By any chance is your boyfriend related to Al Bundy?