By anonymous - 08/12/2011 10:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend. As soon as I began to climax, he started repeatedly asking, "Are you done? Are you done yet? Are you done?" Well, NOW I am. Thanks, honey. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 138
You deserved it 4 288

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm speaking for many women here, but at least you get to reach CLOSE to an ******...

Wow, what a generous guy. I bet he also offers to finish your fries before you're done with them. You know, out of the goodness of his heart.

Comments

"Honey, if you'd SHUT THE **** UP I will be in in a minute..." try that....I bet that'll work.

andanotherthing 4

All I can say is, payback is a bitch. See how he likes it.

eatpraylovee44 0
bizarre_ftw 21

Have one of your friends throw a boring cocktail party/throw one at your work. As you're about to leave stop, bend down, begin giving him a ********. As he gets close, stop and say "when are you going to cum?" or his line "are you done yet?". Wait long enough to ruin the moment, start up again, and repeat as many times as possible, then look at your watch, realize you're late, zip him up and drag him out the door. He'll have blue balls ALL night long, and make sure it's a Long night!! Try charades.

chucksonmifeet 0

My man believes it's all about pleasing the woman..that's one of the reason I love him

I read this... and thought, holy shit. My boyfriend is EXACTLY the same! Our lives suck.

Nikelopez 11

If it was me, I'd last as long as you wanted me to!!

crazydanny9870 0

I would never ask are you done. That should be sin to ask " are you done"