By Maddy - 10/03/2010 08:00 - United States

Today, I was going to break up with my boyfriend for taking me for granted and being such a jerk. He didn't even show up for our date. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 132
You deserved it 4 988

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you realized what a jerk he really is. how do all of the assholes get the girls?

@MattCole: When I broke up with my first boyfriend, I first took him out and bought him his Christmas gift before doing so. There is nothing saying that the OP's bf had to pay for a damn thing. Maybe she was taking him out to discuss it over dinner or something. She was basically showing him respect by breaking up with him face to face.

Comments

I think it's funny how girls claim to be bisexual for attention...

agreed. I like to ask if they've actually gone down on a girl. A lot of girls do the stupid kissing to get guys to like them, but very few of them would actually go that far. I'm definitely straight, but I had my experimentation, as a lot of girls do. I don't consider myself bisexual, and Ive def gone further than most who label themselves as such.

Blue_Coconuts 7

I once dumped a girl for cheating on me by a skywriter saying she's a ***** over the school. True story. Cost me a fortune though.

Enough with the girlfriend FML's !! They are all about complaining. They are lucky that guys even look at them to begin with..

yes taking someone out to a public place on a date to break up with them is so much nicer then doing it in private.

then breakup over the phone dummy!!!!!!!

#41 is the best. Dump him, just don't tell him :P If he sees you with some other guy and gets pissed, just be like "Well, I tried to get in touch with you about it but..." Totally immature, but he definitely deserves it.

Haha blue_coconuts that's pretty awesome. Cheaters deserve itttt! Sucks it had to cost you a fortune though. Was she pissed?

gloriakerryus 0

The best club for seek ing the rich singles, sex y beauties. ...what's the most important is that you don't have to be a milli onaire, but you can me et one. ... Meet a Rich Match on w w w . w e a l t h y s e e k e r . c/ o m The best club for seeking the interracial singles, sexy beauties and even hot interracial celebs... I think everyone need to meet some miracle after all the terrible stuff in the news and the economy . You should check it out!!! GGGGG