By Maddy - 10/03/2010 08:00 - United States

Today, I was going to break up with my boyfriend for taking me for granted and being such a jerk. He didn't even show up for our date. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 132
You deserved it 4 988

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you realized what a jerk he really is. how do all of the assholes get the girls?

@MattCole: When I broke up with my first boyfriend, I first took him out and bought him his Christmas gift before doing so. There is nothing saying that the OP's bf had to pay for a damn thing. Maybe she was taking him out to discuss it over dinner or something. She was basically showing him respect by breaking up with him face to face.

Comments

Yup, that sounds like karma all right... for both of you, that is.

OP is a ******* bitch who probably deserves her boyfriend. Why would you go on a date with him if you were planning to break up with him on the date? Youare going to let him spend money taking you out and then surprise him with a break up? ****** like you make me sick.

@MattCole - exactly where does it say that he was going to pay for the date? She might've been the one paying for all you know. Also, don't you think it's more decent to break up face to face rather than by text or something equally cowardly?

@MattCole: When I broke up with my first boyfriend, I first took him out and bought him his Christmas gift before doing so. There is nothing saying that the OP's bf had to pay for a damn thing. Maybe she was taking him out to discuss it over dinner or something. She was basically showing him respect by breaking up with him face to face.

jayAZ 3

I'm here for you...No need to let him know. He'll find out eventually and just a couple questions. Are you sure he knows you two are dating? How many times do you pass by his house in a day?

Lol #1... Way to start with a sentence fragment, and end using "Proved" in the wrong tense! Snickerdoodles = Epic Grammar fail! Anyway, FYL OP.

The first part of Snickerdoodle's comment is a complete sentence. "All the more reason to dump him." Also, "proved" is the correct tense in the last sentence, "He just proved what an ass he is." I'm sorry, Novogrod, but that was a bashing fail.