By Maddy - 10/03/2010 08:00 - United States

Today, I was going to break up with my boyfriend for taking me for granted and being such a jerk. He didn't even show up for our date. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 132
You deserved it 4 988

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you realized what a jerk he really is. how do all of the assholes get the girls?

@MattCole: When I broke up with my first boyfriend, I first took him out and bought him his Christmas gift before doing so. There is nothing saying that the OP's bf had to pay for a damn thing. Maybe she was taking him out to discuss it over dinner or something. She was basically showing him respect by breaking up with him face to face.

Comments

Why do people pick on Snickerdoodles so much? what has she possibly done to deserve all the abuse?

She's essentially earned herself the "geek" title and so all the "cool" people feel the need to pick on her because she makes them feel insecure with themselves. (That was a joke) What she did was correct grammar on the internet, so she doesn't deserve it at all. But some people just need someone to pick on.

Cinn, I see. So basically she is picked just because she is there. Hang in there Snicks!

lol fml newb. if you've been reading snickers as long as the rest of us, then you can see why she gets picked on. I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin... or something like that.

darn. it's I ain't sayin nothin, I'm just sayin.

fisheatsbear is right. You'll understand as time goes on why people do...well, you'll understand in the way that you know why it happens, hopefully you won't ever think she deserves it. I do think it's funny how she has a whole load of people picking on her and then another load defending her. It makes for good reading sometimes.

oo00o00o00o0o000 0

YDI for trying to leave the kitchen :P

Kirlyfoo 9

**** u people for not thinking maybe somthin really important came up and he could show up god dammit. ****! sum peeple need to think or ask.

Kirlyfoo 9

SRY peeple imeant to write "couldn't show up" and yeah sum peepl have no brain and are *****!

OP, seems as though you just need to cut your losses and move on.

So you were going to take him out on a date and dump him? What a bitch. YDI

Maybe #54 wanted her to leave him a post-it.

Peacemaker9 7

lol looks like he knew what was coming

reggie77 0

umm I think you were alittle bit to late... he has broken up with you long time ago.

haha I have a feeling he knew it was coming. and 5, he might not get mad if she breaks up with him over texts, I mean he didn't show up for the date so it shows he doesn't care. but, he could get mad also if he's one of control freaks where the feel like the girl is their property and she'll be lost without him.

Just consider it already over and don't bother with any "break up speech" or any communication with him. Good riddance!