By gRRRrr - 01/04/2011 17:35 - United States

Today, I was dumped by my boyfriend. We're currently sharing a room on a cruise ship. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 615
You deserved it 5 763

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your boyfriend sure has incredible timing. Throw the douchelord overboard!

Step 1) Go to the bar and get a drink Step 2) Go to the buffet Step 3) Repeat steps 1 and 2 You're welcome.

Comments

greyzero 0

If its a prepaid room, that sucks... If you can charge shit to it that he has to settle up at the end, I say make some friends and buy everything around.

FuzzMonkey 0

it's your fault, you retard. why wouldn't you wait?

NYR1926 0

were you going to propose on the cruise ship?

GrandpaSmith 4

I hear you!! That sucks!! I took my wife on a 32nd anniversary cruise to Alaska. She invites our daughter, age 30, to come along. Then my wife has every dinner and shore excursion with our daughter, sneaking out and leaving me alone. She even sleeps with her in our cabin. I was so bummed that I did retail therapy in Juneau and came back with an Omega and a diamond ring for MYSELF.

imagine what op must've done for the ex to throw away all that fun memories, and waste all that money. I'm guessing you are not that innocent here.

Heres how u get revenge: Tell him the ship is going to sink any minute watch him jump overboard in a panic and then yell to him APRIL FOOLS!

wow! go find yourself a booty call! make him jealous!