By dumped - 17/04/2011 21:12 - South Africa

Today, I got a postcard from my boyfriend who is on vacation in the Caribbean. He's breaking up with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 813
You deserved it 3 800

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I can just imagine.. "Hi sweetie, The weather is GREAT, and it's all so beautiful here!! I'm swimming all day long and the bounty beach... just WOW! xoxo John. PS. I'm breaking up with you."

MissMittens 0

I hope he gets attacked by pirates >:(

Comments

kbtoyz69 9
man_in_black08 28

since when has being in a relationship an obligation?...

it isn't an obligation. it's about the fact that he didn't have the balls to break up with her in person. what a guy.

66 ur a serious asshole >:( 62 you're beautiful honey and don't let anyone tell you otherwise :)

you make no sense whatsoever. theres no 66 and 62 isnt self esteem deprived.

staceysgenesis16 0

yeah he is a jerk .. he doesnt have any balls what so ever !! he cant even tell you over the fone !

zach456 0

hire the mob to take care of it lol:)

haha yeaa; they shall teach him a lesson :D

Brax0826 0

he was doing the right thing. He broke up with her before he cheated, isn't that what all you ladies ask for. " if your gonna cheat on me, break up with me first."

MyNameIsBruce 0

Shit on his desk. Like a boss.

70- is your profile pic by alex pardee??

oh that pesky jack sparrow! just slap him when he comes back to tortuga stoned to tell you about sea turtles or some shit

TroII 0

#2 why do you have a mustache?

128, The boyfriend is breaking up with OP because he cheated on her when he met a giant fish and F***Ed it's brains out, Like a boss.

@134 do you know where your spacebar is? It's that long one right at the bottom of the keyboard ;)

you_freak 7

What kind of South African uses the word 'vacation'?!

hahaha. but it doesn't mean break up with me over a postcard. thats real low.

188, I've noticed you've recently commented on the first post on many FMLs. You also make about 3-4 grammar errors per sentence, go back to grade 1 and learn to spell cause all you're trying to do is make a fool of Op but you're really making a fool of yourself.

PrinceFroggy 0

He'll get sucked into the burmuda triangle

Someone's probably sucking him. That's why he left you!

Well there are a lot of hot girls there...

...and slutty ones who are on vacation looking to let loose. plus, most of them are half way to being undressed anyway thanks to the beach.

when he comes back all sorry and takes it all back, tell him to get stuffed!!

ouch that sucks. just call it a lesson learned. now add a mental note to yourself: next time bf says he's going on vaca to the caribbean, go with...

MizzErikaHart 8

ops boyfriend sucks anyway for not bringing her along.

that sucks but hey at least he's happy with some Caribbean woman

andres19 0

yes, always look at the brightside of things

ImaWiseGuy 5

haha, what did you expect? you received a post card from your bf while he's on vacation in the Caribbeans......

Maybe he got some woman Prego, and he is just saving op the trouble of finding put and dumping him.

Mahomie123 0

probably found a hottie in the Caribbean..

KristinaKreme 0

Exactly what I was thinking.

staceysgenesis16 0

haha yea thats most likely what happened

but to break up via postcard? that's so bad style

MissMittens 0

I hope he gets attacked by pirates >:(

staceysgenesis16 0

hahah !! what ?? lmfao wow but yeah me too >:]

zach456 0

or aten by bigger jaws haha

Brax0826 0
Brax0826 0
anakaren_831 1

Maybe he actually got recruited by Pirates, that is why he is breaking up with her. He just didn't want her to know.

I can just imagine.. "Hi sweetie, The weather is GREAT, and it's all so beautiful here!! I'm swimming all day long and the bounty beach... just WOW! xoxo John. PS. I'm breaking up with you."

KingDingALing 9

What the- Were you going through my stuff again, Doortje?! Oh...you're talking about the OP...nevermind then.

ZX6Rninja 0

he doesnt want to feel the least bit of guilt when he pounds out that 17 year old caribean bartender

RainbowHeadache 2

May a thousand pirates rain down upon his head. >:[

well we know at least one girl probably will ;)

at least you got a postcard from sunny carribean :D