By Anonymous - 29/09/2009 06:47 - United States

Today, I was drinking in the park with my friends. Being drunk, I relieved myself on a nearby tree. Unknown to me, a 4 year old was having her birthday party 100 yards away. I was arrested for public intoxication and exposing myself to a minor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 925
You deserved it 73 760

Same thing different taste

Comments

tristangage 0

To all those people shouting at the OP for drinking in the park, calm down, seriously. It's no big deal, as long as you are responsible with what you are drinking. It's not 'YDI for drinking in the park', it's 'YDI for being irresponsible with alcohol'.

**** u guys, he was at a drinking party, everyone goes to a drinking party he deserved it because he didn't know that there's another party going on somewhere. it just happened to be a 4 year old's party.

lem0n_fml 0

Where the **** are you getting your information from? NO WHERE does it say he is at a party himself. But, OP, drinking enough at a park to be drunk? Are you 14?

oops, sorry i thought it said party, instead of park. damn it i'm stupid lol

doggie3 0

Total YDI man. It's your fault.

wow all you motherfuckers need to get off your high horses. yeah he deserves the public intoxication but exposing himself to a minor?! the dude was taken a piss, big deal. let a guy get drunk in the afternoon

noName123456 0

i agree he completly desreves public intoxication but he is being labeled as a sex offender (complete scum in my mind) becasue he took a piss that sucks hes whole life is ****** now becasue he was drunk and took a piss in public.

could be worse. if you were drunk in public in the olden days, you wouldve been whipped repeatedly... O.o

Man, a lot of you guys need to lighten up. One little story about drinking in the middle of the day and you can guarantee he is an alcoholic, and you call him a pedophile? I have been drunk by noon a few times (it's called college for any of you who are not familiar with the term). I have also urinated on more trees then the average family dog. Of course they guy is a dip shit for not noticing his surroundings (be it a kids b-day party, a cop football game in the park, whatever). But come the **** on... pedophile? For peeing? At a distance of 100 yards? If most of you think this, as a single indecent, is so dramatic that you label this guy alcoholic and pedophile then I am f'ing a glad I do not live your boring ass lives. People do crazy things at times in their lives... doesn't make the losers... of course it doesn't not make them losers all the same.

palmtrees 1

I don't think I've actually read any comments by people saying they think he IS a pedophile, just that he may likely now be labelled one by the law if this charge sticks, and that sucks. And having been through college myself recently (so yes... I am "familiar" with the term), I've been drunk once or twice in my life in the middle of the day. However, I wasn't stupid enough to do it in a big public place with a lot of sober people I didn't know around, or to pee out in the open. Those last two are why the OP really deserves it... if you're going to be an idiot, there will probably be consequences of some nature.

beaniebabe 0

ydi for the drunkness but fml for the peeing part

beaniebabe 0

skullfuckery what 13 year olds have you been hanging out with??

What kind of douche bag drinks in a park in the middle of the day and get so drunk that he pisses infront of little kids and THEN gets caught. Ever heard of run away? I want that guy on the registry so I never live near him ever.