By Anonymous - 29/09/2009 06:47 - United States

Today, I was drinking in the park with my friends. Being drunk, I relieved myself on a nearby tree. Unknown to me, a 4 year old was having her birthday party 100 yards away. I was arrested for public intoxication and exposing myself to a minor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 925
You deserved it 73 760

Same thing different taste

Comments

skyeyez9 24

unless the kid had a pair of binoculars, there is no way she saw your willy.

hauptubel 0

Be lucky you didn't get arrested for public urination, even though u should have

Pretty sure op would rather have public urination than exposing themselves to a minor

You were drinking in a park during the day (since a 4 yr olds party was outside) and you have the nerve to say fml? Cuz u were drunk, right? Control yourself. YDI.

captaincanoe 0

seriously dude you need to seek some help. Getting drunk in the middle of the day in a park isn't normal. You have a alcohol problem and need to seek professional help. I'm not jokeing, please use this as a wake up call. Contact your local AA, GET HELP!

Yes, this. Getting so drunk and being so unaware of your surroundings you couldn't tell there was a kid's birthday party going on nearby? OP needs help.

YDI, have fun being on the sex offender registry for the rest of your life jackass.

You have several issues here. 1. Drinking in a public park. Illegal in every state I've ever been to. Now, I've never been to Texas, but being the conservative state it is, I'm sure it's still illegal to booze up in a public park. 2. Getting piss-drunk that early in the day. Seriously? Kids' birthday parties take place at about NOON. The only things you're allowed to drink before noon without being labelled an alcoholic are Bloody Marys and Mimosas. 3. How the HELL do you not realise a squealing crowd of toddlers wrapped in crepe paper 100 yards away?

LadyAlathia, Texas' so-called conservativism is patchy and hypocritical. A lot of the laws about booze are not really enforced in a wink-wink, grin-grin kind of way. There is a fair amount of public intoxication and even driving while intoxicated that goes on here and you have to be just plain unlucky to get nailed by the cops. Where do you get the idea that kids' birthday parties take place at or before NOON? We always had ours around 3 or 4. This was determined by what our peers were doing and I finally figured it out: if you have a party around noon, everyone, including the parents, expect lunch and if you have it around 6, they expect dinner. If you throw your party in the mid-afternoon, you can get away with serving chips. A hundred yards is a long distance. If you are upwind of the party, it's possible not to hear it.

Everyone who says that he deserved it, wishes they had the ability to piss on a tree.