By Anonymous - 29/09/2009 06:47 - United States

Today, I was drinking in the park with my friends. Being drunk, I relieved myself on a nearby tree. Unknown to me, a 4 year old was having her birthday party 100 yards away. I was arrested for public intoxication and exposing myself to a minor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 925
You deserved it 73 760

Same thing different taste

Comments

You do live in Texas... I'm pretty sure they'll let you go easy and tell the kid to pull his tampon out and man up. It is the wild wild west after all.

no is no way this is a FML this is a complete YFDI

mrose57 0

Too bad we can only vote YDI once for each FML. YDI x 1,000, you asshole!

Get a lawyer. You don't want an exposure conviction; that's a sex offense and can really screw with you for the rest of your life.

wow this reminds me of the one about the drunk driver who got pulled over with a suspended license and weed in the car brainstorming before leaving the house every morning might be in your best interest.

CaptainBlake 0

Idiot. Pissing on a tree in a public park in the middle of the day in front of a bunch of 4 year-olds. Idiot.

well the poor childs probably traumatised for life ..idiot

Yepp, that's exactly what he's going to do. "Hey guys, I need to piss" "Okay, but check for four year olds having a birthday party first. They're everywhere these days." "Good call, there's some over there" Not saying he didn't deserve it, just, who says that?

YDI. That's what you get for drinking in public in the middle of the day, and being too lazy to find a bathroom. Drunk bastard.

ben26_fml 0

i did something illegal and got caught FML. were you drunk when you posted this too, moron. YDIx2