By Anonymous - 29/09/2009 06:47 - United States

Today, I was drinking in the park with my friends. Being drunk, I relieved myself on a nearby tree. Unknown to me, a 4 year old was having her birthday party 100 yards away. I was arrested for public intoxication and exposing myself to a minor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 925
You deserved it 73 760

Same thing different taste

Comments

this sucks. your probably should have known better than peeing in public in broad daylight.... but in georgia you would have to register as a sex offender for this. Like- your name and address is on a searchable website, can't live within a certain distance from a school or church kind of thing.... might not seem like a big deal when you're 18 and drunk at a park, but is going to seem like a big deal when you're 30 and you can't move in with your girlfriend because she lives near a school. AND you probably have to put it on job applications. AWKWARD. sex offender says a lot more than "i peed on a tree once because i was drunk" make smart choices people!

hellojessi 0

Am I the only one who's woundering how he managed to send in a FML during a day of getting drunk AND getting arrested? Seriously, were the police like "okay, make your phone call, oh and heres a computer just in case you want to send this to fmylife.com"

yes, you might be. because you have to put 'today' at the beginning of every FML. it could have been a few weeks ago, it didn't necessarily have to have happened today.

the total cost to society from your offenses? zero dollars. the total cost to the taxpayers to arrest and prosecute (and possibly incarcerate) you? thousands of dollars. FOJS

bob1124 0
Stormcat 0

YDI for 1) being stupid enough to really get drunk in a public park, during the day, by a little kids party 2) Thinking you being drunk is an excuse your retarded actions, like i said, dont get drunk in a public park idiot 3) Being from Texas. I bet this is part of your every day schedule ego-man

Gruffy 0

that was fkin retarded...who the hell sits in a public park and gets drunk? ...other than hobos... you'll be meeting the sex offender list soon, dude, hopefully it teaches you some discretion...or pride... seriously, imagine how that little girl felt, gettin her B-day ruined like that.. YDI..EPIC FAIL...

s_roh 0

Thanks for adding to Texas' bad rep. Idiot.

Gruffy 0

please, texas's bad rep didnt need his help....