By Anonymous - 29/09/2009 06:47 - United States

Today, I was drinking in the park with my friends. Being drunk, I relieved myself on a nearby tree. Unknown to me, a 4 year old was having her birthday party 100 yards away. I was arrested for public intoxication and exposing myself to a minor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 925
You deserved it 73 760

Same thing different taste

Comments

jollyjam1 2

Your an idiot for drinking in the first place so good for you.

triplethreat13 0

I actually said "awww" when I realized the 4-year-old had to see something like that. F her life, not yours. YDI anyway.

Yep! You're going to have to move out of your house and live in a pedophile camp under a bridge for a few years. Thank Zeus that Uncle Sam is out there keeping accidental perverts at least 5000 feet from kids, huh?

i_got_it 0

And thats why you dont get drunk in public ********. You need to start smoking weed cuz its mad easy to get away with weed. Even when your really high you dont get stupid like that. your gonna have fun looking for a job when you get older.

why would u be getting drunk at the park in the middle of the day?you must be a teenager who hides it from your parents.which is why you drink in public.hahaha.YDI for being a douche.

princesslrc 0

In the first place, WHY are you peeing in public?!?!

Good Lord, who *ever* thinks it's okay to urinate on public property? And why are you getting that drunk in a park in broad daylight?

ithedarkone 0

YDI for not washing your hands and peeing on a tree like a bitch...