By Anonymous - 29/09/2009 06:47 - United States

Today, I was drinking in the park with my friends. Being drunk, I relieved myself on a nearby tree. Unknown to me, a 4 year old was having her birthday party 100 yards away. I was arrested for public intoxication and exposing myself to a minor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 925
You deserved it 73 760

Same thing different taste

Comments

satanstoystore 0

ydi. if you are that drunk in that situation then you have a drinking problem. get help.

I was on jury duty for a guy who was drugged up and exposed himself to minors. We weren't even sure the kids saw his "stuff" but he was found guilty. Not only was he getting jail time and rehab but he was also labeled as a sex offender. Wasn't really funny...

russianspy1234 11

The situation I am OK with, but why are you getting drunk at a time during which a 4 year old could have a birthday party? Since you didn't notice him while you were sober, you probably started drinking before they even got there, which would have been at what? 1pm? So you started drinking and got drunk at 11am? Yeah dude, you might be able to make the "I'm an alcoholic I couldn't control myself!" defense.

You got what you deserved for being an alcoholic pedophile! :] Seeing as a four-year-old was having her birthday party in the park, this must have been around noonish. No other words needed.

YDI for getting drunk in public. In a bar or at your/a friends house, is ok, but in public....and rite by a little girls party? YDI.

If they could have a good look at your dick from 100 yards away, either they have bionic vision, or you are a very blessed dude. Good luck with that registered sex offender thing.

couldn't agree more with this, that's a thumbs up plexico, unlike a lot of the other comments... See how you can be funny and not screwing other people over all the time =)

fxdxhk90 0

Please, 100 yards, the cop is reaching for a charge. Any decent lawyer should have no trouble getting that one removed. As for public intoxication, that ones probably gonna stick.

Ya, you'll get off on 'lack of evidence'.

theblazian 0
Gruffy 0

Congratulations! You are now considered a sex offender.