By itstillhurts - 21/12/2009 04:23 - United Kingdom

Today, I was down the pub with a mate and we got onto the subject of bar fights. I said I thought being glassed wouldn't actually hurt that much. My friend looks at me, calmly finishes his pint and then swiftly smashes his glass over my head. Turns out I was wrong. And we got kicked out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 564
You deserved it 35 748

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i woleheartedly enjoyed how english that fml was!

xd0rkiee 0

Why would you even think that? Yes, pieces of glass flying onto you and cutting your face TOTALLY does not hurt.

Comments

Good job. Now you know that it does hurt.

LOL. I like his username "itstillhurts"

This is the funniest thing I've ever read on this site.

R0lling_St0ner 0

lol I've had that happen to me 2......but I didn't wonder if it'd hurt.....and it wasn't by a friend........but I was at a bar!

EveryDayJackAss 0

well you have a good friend, teaching you a lesson to NOT ever underestimate the power of GLASS!!!!!!

Thoureau 0

Wow, you think that, because I didn't mention either of those events that I wasn't aware of them? I meant that in the sense that the US' intervention is what helped the Allies win both times, seeing as that Russia left in the middle of the first World War and France got pummeled in both wars. Don't just assume that I'm a dumbass because you are apparently oh so condescending.

Thoureau 0

I'm not being condescending! I was using that as an example of how ungrateful Europe acts towards America. I apologize if it sounded different, but tbh, you're not being all that humble.