By itstillhurts - 21/12/2009 04:23 - United Kingdom

Today, I was down the pub with a mate and we got onto the subject of bar fights. I said I thought being glassed wouldn't actually hurt that much. My friend looks at me, calmly finishes his pint and then swiftly smashes his glass over my head. Turns out I was wrong. And we got kicked out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 564
You deserved it 35 748

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i woleheartedly enjoyed how english that fml was!

xd0rkiee 0

Why would you even think that? Yes, pieces of glass flying onto you and cutting your face TOTALLY does not hurt.

Comments

HAHA! This was the most random and hilarious FML I've seen in awhile. Is my dick a gnat's left ball or what?

You and your friend sound like fun, I would go down the pub with you

If you break the bottom out first it doesn't hurt. I've seen this done several times. My bf's favorite party trick is to break the bottom out of a beer bottle and smash the rest on someone's head.

LMAO! I almost fell out of my chair laughing. I'd love to have seen that; best FML I've read all night! FYL 'cuz you weren't really asking for it.

What is Black Friday? Sounds like some kind of day appointed for Afro Carribbeans.

soccergirl09 0

Um, no. Black Friday is the Friday after Thanksgiving.

They joined WW one and WW two because they knew if Germany was going to take over europe they would be next.

America mostly donates money to improve its global reputation and it's the same thing for going to war. And why are we talking about this shouldn't comments be about the FML.

Wow, this fml would make a great Monty Python skit, which is appropriate since the author is British.