By itstillhurts - 21/12/2009 04:23 - United Kingdom

Today, I was down the pub with a mate and we got onto the subject of bar fights. I said I thought being glassed wouldn't actually hurt that much. My friend looks at me, calmly finishes his pint and then swiftly smashes his glass over my head. Turns out I was wrong. And we got kicked out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 562
You deserved it 35 746

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i woleheartedly enjoyed how english that fml was!

xd0rkiee 0

Why would you even think that? Yes, pieces of glass flying onto you and cutting your face TOTALLY does not hurt.

Comments

ridiculous thoughts come to mind when you're drunk. secret is to keep your mouth from using them. ydi=you dumb idiot.

schwinn11 0

dude, this is awesome, there's no better way to show someone how much you value their friendship.

So he is your mate AND your friend? Dude, don't **** your friends!

Ok, you're clearly not British A mate, in Britain, is another word for a friend.

Lol, how do you not detect the sarcasm? (And 'mate' is NOT another word for 'friend', just because some idiots started using it like that, it cannot really change the ORIGINAL definition.)

Flamersplamer 0

friend; buddy; pal (often used as an informal term of address): Let me give you a hand with that, mate.

you're essentially saying that anyone who uses slangca is retarded. try and insult the brits as much as you want; but the rest of the world really does hate america and completely understands its idiotic arrogance and pure ignorance. youre all retarded. well, those like you that think your country is most definitely better than all others.

youre an idiot, people have been doing it for centuries. america is not the centre of the world, nor the english speaking language

that IS the original definition. (btw you cannot troll me because I'll never look at the comments page on this fml ever again)

PL0WW 20

Good lad, pretty much summed up what I was gonna say, mate.

sharp shards of glass flying into your skin and making you bleed doesn't hurt, of course not... you're totally right.

I hope you're picking slivers for many nights to come.

Then you're the idiot for thinking I am an American.

Because most Americans will never leave the life of luxury they live, and feel it unnecessary to understand the rest of the world, ****.

Why would you think that wouldnt hurt