By Anonymous - 24/10/2012 10:51 - Australia - Croydon

Today, I went to the bar I've always gone to after work for the past 12 years. On arrival, I got banned for life, punched in the nose and thrown out. The barmaid comes out and says, "Sorry, wrong guy." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 305
You deserved it 1 894

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SauceySarah 30

They better give you a free drink!

Comments

HowAreYouToday 34

Nothing to see here.. Edit: 5 changed her comment..

HowAreYouToday 34

So did no.1 His original comment said: "The cardinals suck!"

-5, your username fits... Honestly, how are you today? you don't have a concussion or anything, do you?

12 is right. It did originally say, "The cardinals suck." I know because I was a little miffed that he beat me to #1 and his comment didn't have anything to do with the FML.

HowAreYouToday 34

No concussion XD I was sifting through the FMLs and I thought that this was a different one... My sincere apologies to the FML community.

Lol yeah it did. It was a joke. I hate the cardinals.

tjv3 10

That should get you free drinks for a while

syley 5

So at least you aren't banned for life?

Nightwing98 22

Something tells me OP won't be going there anymore even if he isn't banned for life.

SauceySarah 30

They better give you a free drink!

twinny_sc 13

A free drink? I was thinking more like a free bottle of something nice! Not the cheap shit, the top shelf stuff.

Prodigy7 4

*May they douse OPs grave in alchohol.

I would have asked for free drinks for a year! That was pretty rude of them! Maybe the barmaid should get her eyes checked!

kdog333 1

maybe its time for a new bar...

Well in this case, it's probably legit... A call to the police may even be in order.

I was thinking the same thing after I posted, just due to the physical assault. Still many are too eager to sue.

25: The OP was physically assaulted for no reason. That's a crime, and the OP is probably entitled to damages. "Sue him!" isn't always the right answer, but anybody who says that it's never the right answer is missing the point. The OP deserves compensation.

I completely agree dr hook! (and the medicine machine)

Aw crap I think man in the machine was in my head.

How sweet. ;) Just don't take it any further than that, mmmkay?

LiterOfCola 16

I don't think I would ever sue a business or person for a misunderstanding like this. Sure you could win the case, but unless you're greedy or seriously injured which I doubt in this case, why would you feel entitled to compensation?

fylx100 19

80- Because although it was a misunderstanding, a punch to the nose ******* hurts.

Actually, yes, because I like to put something original and not some lame, overused thing like "wow that sucks", so often I get beaten to the punch during my pondering.

I see many, many free drinks in your future!

damn_homie 2

Damn! Sorry OP. you better get free drinks for a month

Never did he mention going everyday, just after he gets off work. He might only work a few days a week.

FistToBalls 3

I like that's what you got out of this.