By Anonymous - 22/09/2009 23:36 - Canada

Today, I was checking into a hotel with my boyfriend. A few minutes after we get to our room, the cops show up to our door asking to see some ID from the both of us. The hotel staff had called the cops on us because they thought I was underage and he was going to molest me. I'm 21 and he is 24. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 016
You deserved it 3 204

Same thing different taste

Top comments

the hotel employees were just looking out for your boyfriend. after all, 15 year olds will get you 20 years.

winterjane 0

so the hotel employees never checked your ID when you checked in?

Comments

NInjaElephant277 0

wow I didn't know people could be such dicks to other people. May I please point out the fact of Canada helped us and allowed us to have war on thier land and to fish off thier bays during the period of us seperating ourselves from British control? Canada is actually a very peaceful country, Just because they don't resolve to violence to fix thier problems they are treated like aliens? This makes no sense to me but of course I'm still very young so will someone please enlighten me on why we have to be such dicks?

If she's wearing a dora the explorer t and pig tails then you could say she deserved it, but being the age she is i'm going to rule out his possibility and tell you that you're a ******* IDIOT, #71. She cannot help looking younger than she is. **** off!

777_alex_777 0

think of this from another point of view... if u were an underage girl going to be molested, wouldn't it be a good thing if the cops came? and anywho, its better safe than sorry. oh, and take it as a compliment =D

i find it hard to believe that if this happened to you, you'd take it as a compliment rather than an inconvenience? being asked for i.d when buying smokes and alcohol is somewhat of a compliment... having the cops called on you for no reason, isn't.

I bet that certainly ruined the mood, yes? Good luck to you boyfriend trying to get it up now.

heartsx 0

**note: quebec's age of consent is 16 and, last time i checked, you can have sex as young as 12 as long as the other person is within a year older than you (and within two years after you're 14) .

necomni 0

That's nice. It's good to see the hotel taking action against stuff like that. So you guys were wrongfully accused, so what. Hopefully the system has or will help some people out. This is more inspirational than anything.

bluelovesound712 0

I get that shit all the time. People usually ask me if I'm still in high school and can't suppress the shock when I say I'm a senior in college. At least my boyfriend has not had the cops called on him yet.

That rediculous, complain to the hotel.