By Anonymous - 22/09/2009 23:36 - Canada

Today, I was checking into a hotel with my boyfriend. A few minutes after we get to our room, the cops show up to our door asking to see some ID from the both of us. The hotel staff had called the cops on us because they thought I was underage and he was going to molest me. I'm 21 and he is 24. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 016
You deserved it 3 204

Same thing different taste

Top comments

the hotel employees were just looking out for your boyfriend. after all, 15 year olds will get you 20 years.

winterjane 0

so the hotel employees never checked your ID when you checked in?

Comments

kdlittle 0

I think this is the funniest thing I have ever read. LOL. sorry! :)

blue_mandie4 0

Hey, OP, I'm 21 also and I get a lot of weird looks when I walk into a bar. But surprisingly I don't get carded all that much. Anyways, just so you know I once pumped some gas at a gas station, my friend and I were the only ones there. So, my friend went before me to buy a bottle of water and the cashier asked if she got gas, my friend said no. The cashier said yes you did 'cause there's no one else here, so apparently I don't even look old enough to drive and I was 20 then!

TLDR: Got carded paying for gas at 20 y/o

Don't take it so seriously. They are just messing with you because you didn't tip the bellboy.

I know how that is. I'm 21 and my boyfriend is 26. I look like I'm only 15 years old and he looks like he's in his 30s if he doesn't shave. We get a lot of strange looks, but so far, no one has called the cops on us just yet. I'm a little worried for when we move into our own apartment though.

I say good for the motel staff since they seem to be looking out for people. Not enough people in this world do that anymore.

Everyone says to be happy that you look young, but looking like a teenager is NEVER a good thing. When you look like a teenager, you're treated like a teenager. It sucks.

colormestupid 0

don't take it personally, i'm sure they were just trying to play it safe...and don't feel bad about them thinking you were underage; at least they didn't think you were older than you are.

ok but why would someone set themselves up to be molested, it's pretty obvious to tell if they're going out or whatever, how many teenage girls willingly go into a hotel room with a guy in his 20's? of course some would maybe idk, i think stautory rape is overrated, rape is when the girl doesn't want it PERIOD

When I was 16, my boyfriend was 20. Cops told him not to get into any "compromising situations" when we were out together. :/

Haha, that just sucks. Atleast they thought you were younger than you really were!