By Anonymous - 22/09/2009 23:36 - Canada

Today, I was checking into a hotel with my boyfriend. A few minutes after we get to our room, the cops show up to our door asking to see some ID from the both of us. The hotel staff had called the cops on us because they thought I was underage and he was going to molest me. I'm 21 and he is 24. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 016
You deserved it 3 204

Same thing different taste

Top comments

the hotel employees were just looking out for your boyfriend. after all, 15 year olds will get you 20 years.

winterjane 0

so the hotel employees never checked your ID when you checked in?

Comments

MandieHart 0

you should have complained and then got all of your nights free :) that's what I would have done!

you look young? oh poor you. im 18 and get shocked faces when i tell ppl. they generally think im around 22-24. its ok for now. what about when im 40?

lool didn't u guys show ID when checking in!

With the way things are now a days. Reports of young boys and girls being raped and molested, and many people wishing they had stepped in to help. They felt uncomfortable with y'alls situation and acted on it as they are trained to do. I would have done the same thing. Lives are to precious to risk. Did it inconvenience you? Not terribly so. If I had been in your shoes I would have been thankful that someone was willing to care enough for my well being, to see that I am safe. It is rare in this day and age. All you had to do was whip out your ID and then once they left you went back to your night with all confusion cleared. Nifty story but nothing worthy of a "My life sucks".

it would be funnier if you were older than him

yea later on ull be happy with looking younger! .. :)

take that as a good thing! at least you still look really young! that happened to my mom and she hugged the guy for asking for her ID haha

TheAPPLESLAVE 4

Better safe than sorry, imagine if you were like 15 and got raped.