By SSS - 14/02/2019 01:00 - United Kingdom - London

Today, my brother put a sign on my car saying, "No baby on board, feel free to drive into me." Somebody did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 091
You deserved it 228

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Calling your brother an asshole would be an insult to assholes, and calling the driver that deliberately ran into you a moron would be an insult to morons.

You can't morally claim insurance if you've given consent.

Comments

bloopaloop 27

Is their lawyer claiming it was because of the sign?

You can't morally claim insurance if you've given consent.

Gofuckyourself 24

But consent wasn't given. It's like saying your family member or even a stranger putting a sign like that on your car and you didn't know about it and then someone hits you. You see the sign after. What do you do? Now the post doesn't state whether OP saw the sign before or after but I'm sure they would have taken it down the second they saw it.

Gofuckyourself 24

I don't know if this is a possibility but take the sign down, call insurance, state it was a hit and run, and throw the sign in your brothers face.

Calling your brother an asshole would be an insult to assholes, and calling the driver that deliberately ran into you a moron would be an insult to morons.

fde2blknimout 18

Anyone with a baby on board sign deserves to get hit. The idea a reckless or drunk driver is going to come to their senses or sober up bc of your pretentious sign is ridiculous. You deserved it!!!

At first i thought it was a sexual message

You can't think that everyone out there has common sense/humor these days.. so many retards out there!

Steve45 4

A sticker with "I have no insurance and am broke" makes people drive very carefull behind you