Assumptions

By Anonymous - 05/06/2021 08:00

Today, my mom walked in on me and my girlfriend having sex. Later, police turned up because mom thought she was underage. I had to desperately prove to some very angry officers that I met my girlfriend at university, and she’s almost a year older than I am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 344
You deserved it 176

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why would your mother assume that, and beyond that why would she call the cops before verifying? that's a VERY serious accusation, you need to sit her down and have a talk.

Yikes, what kind of mother immediately turns her son in for the mere possibility that the girl might be under 18? Is she? A) Emotionally damaged. B) Super weirdly religious. C) Trying to get rid of you.

Comments

why would your mother assume that, and beyond that why would she call the cops before verifying? that's a VERY serious accusation, you need to sit her down and have a talk.

Why did you have to desperately prove? And what the hell is wrong with your stupid mother?

Because he could have been arrested for statutory rape?

Yikes, what kind of mother immediately turns her son in for the mere possibility that the girl might be under 18? Is she? A) Emotionally damaged. B) Super weirdly religious. C) Trying to get rid of you.

Jon Tessler 14

why would you have to "desperately" prove her age, didn't she have an ID on her? PS talk to your mom about boundries.....quickly

I figure Mom is either a prude, nutty religious, or jealous of her son or some combination of these. None of these are healthy. She jumped to the worst case conclusion and called the cops on her son without finding out the truth? OP, once you can get your degree and get a job - Get out of there. Your mom is a nut job. In the meanwhile have your sexual rendezvous elsewhere.

bleachedraven 14

Disturbing that your mom is so concerned about who you're doing and taking action without talking to you first.