Soliciting

By Xena - 25/08/2017 04:30

Today, I was at our hotel waiting for my husband to finish his shower so we could have our anniversary dinner, when hotel security forcefully removed me from the building because they do not allow "prostitutes" to look for clients on their property. They thought I was a hooker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 906
You deserved it 660

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your client must have been disappointed when he came downstairs and you weren't there. Still, sounds like some hot roleplay tonight!

LeoCor 19

You must be pretty good looking if they think you can sell your body

Comments

LeoCor 19

You must be pretty good looking if they think you can sell your body

More like dressing in a way to make them think that

idevilhorns665 4

have you ever looked up mug shots of hookers, they are typically uglier than a cats dirty asshole. escorts are the pretty ones

samomaha 17

And just why would you have ever viewed a cat's dirty asshole??

You must not have a cat. They are always shoving their butts in your face. They are extremely confident about their anuses.

LeoCor 19

A woman should be able to dress anyway she wants without being seen as someone who has sex a lot.

Don’t think of this as an FML, think of it as a new career opportunity. ;)

Your client must have been disappointed when he came downstairs and you weren't there. Still, sounds like some hot roleplay tonight!

Well, I bet your husband won't be staying at that hotel chain any more! Unless it is a work thing or something, and he has to stay there of course. But, if he has a choice, then I bet your husband won't be staying at that hotel chain any more!

Wait, you say "our" hotel, as if you were checked in as well... Did you show them your room key? Did you tell them you were staying there?

EnvyMe33 26

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
EnvyMe33 26

Also why weren't waiting in the hotel room for your husband?

Maybe he said she could go ahead and wait in the lobby for him? Last time I stayed in a hotel, I waited in the lobby for him to get ready, not in the room with him. It's kind of a common thing. And prostitutes who work hotels don't really dress slutty. They can afford to dress classier to appeal to their richer clients.

EnvyMe33 26

I always wait in the room with my man until he is done getting ready. It would be weird to wait in the hotel lobby. I personally would rather be more comfortable in the room then with strangers.

This needs a follow up, would like to know how it went telling them you were staying there and if they apologized.

Why weren't you in the hotel with your husband waiting for him tom get ready. Also it suck that they accused you of being a prostitute.