By Username - 09/08/2011 21:21 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was asked how far I've gone with a guy. My answer? Eye contact. I'm 19. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 671
You deserved it 8 075

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You held EYE CONTACT with him? YOU *****.

takeapieandrun 9

Don't worry, there are plenty of people in the same situation. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

Comments

daysgoby902 6

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
n_epic_fail 14

buy a ***** and go wild, they don't break Ur heart give u HIV/aids and sleep with your best friends.... unless u decide to share :/ lol

19, girls do the same shit. sexist bitch

IphonFML 6

its okayyy:P, im 18 and still a virgin. haha

Your dad must be like mine, no handshakes until 21.

cyns0_oaSailor 0

27, it's because your from canada

heyysunshine 5

31- My dad says 45 or hes dead, whichever comes first lol.

Are you married ?? No. I hope. So As Allstate Stands, You're In Good Hands

-39 You're Apart of those stupid new earth cults too!?!?

YourEvilHero 12

I'd ask if you're Amish but you're using technology

brokemysoul 0

I'm a 19 year old virgin and I'm proud :)

juicedboi 7

This isn't really an FML situation is it? since when is it "**** my life for not hooking up with guys". Not to mention I'm sure if you were that desperate you could find a willing male.

applesuckers 0

26 She never said girls didn't do the same thing geez... chillax. O.o Way to overreact....

84 - as I was towards the end of your comment I was really hoping you would've ended it with "so stick that in your juice box" instead :/

Ali_Br_fml 33

You go # 61, I'm 22 (soon to be 23) and am one by choice. You go girl! You won't be a statistic.

Pixxio_O 11

I'm a 14 year old virgin and I'm proud :)

That's not something to be proud of. That's something to be ashamed of if you're 14 and not a virgin. People want credit for things you're supposed to do?

Pixxio_O 11

138, that was supposed to be sarcasm, I have no intention of loosing my virginity before marriage

blitz426 0

Waiting to have sex isn't bad. Don't listen to other people who make fun of you for being a virgin. Those are the kids who have early pregnancies they don't want and get STD's.

Good for you! Guys like girls who aren't *****

GAMaeishere 0

I know several people who are very proud of being virgins and turn down sex from many (very sexy) people. Don't act like being a virgin isn't a choice.

SoccerBitch113 0

Maybe because you take pictures of yourself in the mirror..

itouchuser77 8

40- I can't let this go unsaid... What the hell were you thinking?

OP, was it sexy eyebrow-waggling eye contact? s=)

Jammy01jams 2

16, virgin been to a girls house once. First friend that was a girl. Although for the op that may actually be a bit worse. Makes me feel better about my crappy relationship with women. FYL.

yes but a ***** can't replace a woman now can it?

136 - Considering the age at which most people lose their virginity, you damn well should be.

connorbecool 0
Inspired22 11

I see your point here, 239, though I do believe she was sad she had not had physical contact, which is why she posted this in the "intimacy" section. However, I agree with you that the focus should be on romance, or at least healthy and mutual relationships, and that the polar and extreme views on sex in our culture create unhealthy myths about sexuality...like you said, everyone who has sex has STD's, if you aren't a virgin, all of a sudden you are a ****, if you are a virgin, you're a prude or you're ugly, etc. I really hope the cultural media is a little less harsh for our next generation!

Haven't found a more well thought out reply on FML in a long time. You made me buck up my trolling.

Ok i think it's great that op is a virgin at 21! But to also be a kissing virgin at that age is pretty bad. I hope you find love soon OP. good luck :)

afdude87, I don't see #19 specifying any genders there, so how about you take a chill pill.

OP never said anything about it being by choice...probly just unatractive... If she was proud of it then it wouldnt be a FML

I got my girlfriend pregnant at the age of 14 .... just kidding. On a serious note, sex really isn't all there is to life.

That's a load...we just chops not to cause we have morals and intend on sharing it with that special someone

Xtra_Cheddar 3

136- you're 14, I'm surprised you even know what a virgin is, or sex for that matter, you're proud to be a virgin at 14? Wtf? Do you live in a city with sex crazed people or something?

That's the best thing in the world, not to be in a rush!!

CrazyDude19 3

You must be ugly, fat, unpopular, or all three if you haven't even hugged some of the opposite sex whose not family.

I see nothing wrong with this? It's not bad that she is still a virgin I'm almost 18 and still a virgin. An I'm proud of it. While everyone's getting STD's I proudly play games at home :D

You must be pretty damn ugly. Haha just kidding but seriously, why?!

280, the fact that she is 14 doesn't necessarily mean she's completely uneducated about sex. Most people at the age of 14 are aware of what a virgin is and what sexual intercourse is.

That's what I was thinking. Not even a hug or an arm around the shoulder or any physical contact at all?

Xtra_Cheddar 3

331- she shouldn't even be let out of her house at that age haha

Way to be completely rude about your opinion.

JFloUnknown 24

19 and virgin checking in.

zakkyzebra 11

Well that's good if you guys haven't been dating a while. Don't wanna be whoreish

well...that's better then getting prenant right?

Herp derp. You have sex with your boyfriend, therefore you are a *****, derp derp.

Am I the only one who has no idea what these guys are on about?

danielreader22 4

Trust me, 83, you're not alone.

Hey ! its ok ! You'll get to first base someday.... (:

You can always become a nun and take your anger out on school kids.

Wow OP, #3 here is only 16 and she's ****** all the guys in her hood! Time to catch up.:)

Even if you can't get a hit, you'll eventually get walked by a drunk dude.

Damn straight I bet OP is a closet **** just waiting to bust on the scene! once she has her first it'll never stop.

braceletsandhell 7

When I read this comment in my head it sounded like a cheer since it rhymed d:

2ndSucks 15

172- I just tried it :) pretty awesome, im not gonna lie.

takeapieandrun 9

Don't worry, there are plenty of people in the same situation. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

Cardboard cut-outs count.... Right? .....No? Damn....

Telling everyone on fml doesnt help get off ur phone and swag it

skata 4

^ girls "swagging it" is always a turn on

name... location... number... We are sending an emergency dispatch team, please stay on the line for further instructions.

silversonic75 6

I agree with you #4. It could be worse. I mean, I'm a guy who has never been asked about my love life. Because it is so obvious to anyone who looks at me that I don't even have one. And I honestly believe I probably never will too. Also, I have a hard time with eye contact in any situation thanks to my ADHD. I can't stand still or direct my attention to one thing for very long.

I can help you with that, site unseen I'm down

It's not a big deal(: You'll find someone soon. or.. just get drunk and maybe something will happen?(;

zakkyzebra 11

XD. You haven't been here long, have you? If you comment on FML, it's like a dark alley. The times are haunting and people be cruel. Know the ways or drown in your own harvested organs... So don't take it too personally.

Really? Get drunk and something will happen? Why would you want your first kiss or sexual experience to be a drunken escapade? That is ridiculous

alex6946 10

How is this an fml? you are a very good girl ;)

ohjessica 11

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with that. It's better than being known as a ****.

zakkyzebra 11

According to recent studies. The majority of teenage girls would rather be called a **** than a prude.

Which one in the pic are you? You're both pretty as hell anyway but I just want to know

techweed, that's a picture of The Veronicas. Google them.

Thanks, Livinia Man I feel so stupid now. FAIL

applesuckers 0

yea, but studies are taken by a selected few. so it's truely hard to say that mist girls would rather be called a ****.

sxe_beast 11

I would rather be called a ****.

Don't feel bad. It's not like you're a 40 year old virgin.

ellapaige 0

I was just about to say that then saw you had already done it. shattered :(

natmiddlemiss 0

Well that is what she is gonnna be if she keeps this up