By Username - 09/08/2011 21:21 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was asked how far I've gone with a guy. My answer? Eye contact. I'm 19. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 671
You deserved it 8 075

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You held EYE CONTACT with him? YOU *****.

takeapieandrun 9

Don't worry, there are plenty of people in the same situation. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

Comments

someoneO_O 4

Thats ok me too :D never even came in contact with a dude, unless you count sports lol.... and i couldn't care less....least your not called a lesbian (no offense to those that read this) just because you don't dress like a *****..... i act like a guy, dress like one....but am completely straight... it'll happen when it happens, don't stress

I didn't have my first kiss until I was almost 19, so don't feel bad!

lucky! i am 35 and never kissed anyone!;) i am good though.

Really? Never been kissed at 35? I'm not making fun; I just can't tell if you're joking or not. OP, don't feel bad. Some people wait for the right person. I know so many people that give it up to anyone and it's truly disgusting.

yeah. never met the right girl. Though i was engaged, it was long distance. The closest i have been to girl was an eye to eye contact. it was like the movies. we passed one another and looked into each others eyes. then she walked away. She had really pretty eyes then i realized who it was. lol. went. OMG. i crossed eyes with the girl from boy meets world!

bizarre_ftw 21

All I can say is : social therapy. And a vacation, it's always easier to go up & talk to cute guys when you know you'll never see them again, that way if you screw up and look like an idiot: who gives a ****?! You'll never see the guy again!!

sweetheartxoxo88 7

It's okay, OP. Being a virgin doesn't make you a loser, it just means you haven't found the right person yet. As an added bonus you don't have to worry about STD's or being a teen mom.

It's okay, you'll get there when you're ready. Just don't ever feel rushed, that's how mistakes happen.

Nothing wrong with that, don't sweat it.

You know, it's what mitchn60 said. There is NO FML in this one.

Sniff_N_Tickle 4

Wow you must be either fat as F***, or ugly as F*** ... Or both!?!?

transcedental 18

#24, I disagree. What if you don't enjoy your sex life when it comes to that point - if your partner is too rough, doesn't know how to please you, you don't know how to help him (because you've never had sex and don't know what would turn you on), finishes too fast (no offense to those who do, I don't have a problem with that, I am just saying it as an example), etc. Yes, yes, you'd say that it's a matter of love - that wouldn't be a reason to divorce, but what if at some point is? I think it's better if you have sex, but only when you are trully in love and you can trust the person you're with. The idea of having the "one and only" is great, and I support it, but I think a greater honor would be if you are prepared for The One, so that neither of you would be dissapointed :)

transcedental 18

Ughhhh. I clicked reply to 24, but then I managed to screw it up somehow. Anyway, my other point is: what if the OP isn't that much of a good-looking, or is too shy or too afraid to be in a relationship? You all say - don't worry wait until you find the right person, but what if she wants to do something, but she just can't? Anyway, I wish you good luck OP, whatever the case is. 19 is a great age to lose your virginity. It's neither too late, neither too early :)

Ultimately, no one should be giving anyone advice about what is best. Everyone has their own personal beliefs about what is best for them. If it was better for you to have sex before marriage, that's great, and I support you in that. If it was better for #24 to have sex after... Again, great... I support them. None of us have the right to tell someone else what is best when it comes to their sexuality.

I thought this app was for judging people. I must have been mislead by those two options they give us to "judge" everything. So we aren't supposed to force our ideals/beliefs/opinions on anyone else? Oops.

FajitaFreak 3

Or just practice with The one? It's far more satisfying to go from bad to great sex with the same person. You learn everything about each other then.

#104, Just one thought on what you have commented. Just because OP hasn't done anything with a guy, doesn't mean that she hasn't done anything with herself... She may have a pretty good idea of what does it for her and what doesn't

transcedental 18

Jasper, I don't care if she listens to my advice, or to #24's. It's not actually an advice, but a point of view - what personally I find a better option. It's good to have different perspectives, whatever she decides - it would be the best for her. FajitaFreak, that would be the best ^^ cufaoil, true... ^^`` I forgot about that part

Yes but would you want a bastard child?

#112 I am not giving her advice I am simply stating my point of view. I am not trying to push my believes on her like I said in my original comment. It is just I am a pretty devout Catholic ( not like the ones you hear about on this site.) but I am still pretty devout