By Username - 09/08/2011 21:21 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was asked how far I've gone with a guy. My answer? Eye contact. I'm 19. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 671
You deserved it 8 075

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You held EYE CONTACT with him? YOU *****.

takeapieandrun 9

Don't worry, there are plenty of people in the same situation. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

Comments

futurepharmer 6

That's ok. There are some people that date and get married that don't even touch each other or kiss until their wedding night.

Yeah they're called kids that are forced into arranged marriages.

lovepinkandzombi 0

No it really happens. My sister and now brother and law both had their very first kiss on their wedding day. It's not weird, nor were they lying. It was just a true love story(:

heyitsandrew 0

I don't see how this is bad , unless op's desired job is a bitch, ****, ***** or a pornstar.

Lucky girl... We save the best for last...

heyysunshine 5

it took me and my gf 3 years to hold hands (yes, I'm a wimp)...and now we're progressing naturally and at a nice pace...you have nothing to worry, op...

U sure she was ur girlfriend and not just a friend who was a girl that u liked? U could be like Leonard on the big bang theory and start the relationship before it happens

oh no, she's definitely my gf...we're exclusive and of course have moved way beyond holding hands...thanks for your concerned though :))

Raditude 0

Nothing to be ashamed of. Many guys prefer virgins.

Inspired22 11

Seriously, who cares? It's not like people should be wearing their sexual experience like a freaking badge or something. It's not about quantity. It's about quality.

DistanceNow 0

Awwww now thays adorable. Hahah trust me on this too, sex is not all its cut out to be.