By kahemae44 - 27/10/2009 10:20 - United States

Today, I visited my boyfriend's house excited about the romantic night he promised me. As time passed, we started making out and heading up to his room. Rose petals and candles filled his room. "How romantic", I thought. That is, until we saw his 5 year old sister blowing up condom balloons. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 412
You deserved it 5 558

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LOLYLIF 0

Aww.... Thats so cute, if not oddly disgusting.

Comments

http://all-the-exgirlfriends.info/?uid=18732

Darn him for being so unromantic. There is nothing less romantic than being prepared...

This isent a fml this is funny u just hav to look at it like the little girl did Ooh flowers!... Ooh candles!...ooh ballons!!! Yes mah comment is stupid but ur ugly and atleast i could re wright it ur screwed =P... Im bored...

StealthStorm67 0

I agree. He should have just told her to come over to get ****** and dragged her up into his rom and ****** her like that. Shame on him for trying to be romantic for his girlfriend. I mean, rose-petals? Stupid asshole. He should have just scattered condoms and whatnot around the room.

Hey, if there were spares, no harm done.

sondramcfail 0

A "romantic night" - why was his sister there? o_o

Even if the balloon blowing wasn't "romantic," you should have at least gotten hot from the subliminal imagery. In fact, your boyfriend probably arranged for those balloons himself and the sister just couldn't finish them before you got there.

Brittan 0

Maybe you shouldn't be getting it on when his little sister is there. Hmmm... what would his mother think about that?

raithex 0

That would be seriously awkward. :b FYL, chicka.