By kahemae44 - 27/10/2009 10:20 - United States

Today, I visited my boyfriend's house excited about the romantic night he promised me. As time passed, we started making out and heading up to his room. Rose petals and candles filled his room. "How romantic", I thought. That is, until we saw his 5 year old sister blowing up condom balloons. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 412
You deserved it 5 558

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LOLYLIF 0

Aww.... Thats so cute, if not oddly disgusting.

Comments

Maybe it's just me, but I think it's kind of disgusting that they were planning on having sex with a five year old in the house. It's one thing when it's just your parents, which most people bitch about anyways, but I don't like that they were going to get it on with his little sister around. *shrugs* I'm sure everyone else will think not a big deal, but I think I'd be pretty turned off knowing his 5 year old sister is around.

I guess parents don't have a sexlife then. Poor parents.

mohlee 0

Why is that disgusting? It's not like she was watching them. Are parents not allowed to have sex, then (as #31 pointed out)? Guess not. Get ready for a sexless existence once you have kids, if that's what you think. :o) It might suck, though.

I'm with you on that one. Where has people's sense of propriety gone?

afazel 0

Oh, c'mon, that's just funny.

Still, better this than, 'Today, me and boyfriend were having sex amongst scattered rose petals and candles. It was so romantic and amazing... then his five year old sister walked in. FML.'

Gross. My friend found her step dads condoms in the trash (used) when she was a kid and blew them up =/ you should be thankful she found them before things went down.

Why are you trying to have a romantic evening..including sex..while your boyfriend's family is home..?

Lol this is 2 funny. But I must say if ur going to have a romantic nite. Then it needs to b done when no one is home. Nothing is romantic about having sex in just ur room.

Sexual maturity begins at such a young age these days! Five-years-old and already blowing condoms!