By kahemae44 - 27/10/2009 10:20 - United States

Today, I visited my boyfriend's house excited about the romantic night he promised me. As time passed, we started making out and heading up to his room. Rose petals and candles filled his room. "How romantic", I thought. That is, until we saw his 5 year old sister blowing up condom balloons. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 412
You deserved it 5 558

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LOLYLIF 0

Aww.... Thats so cute, if not oddly disgusting.

Comments

Skull_300 0

Next time he promises you a romantic evening, he'll try to bang you in the back seat of his dad's car instead of a bedroom in his parent's house.

I agree with #10. There too young to be having sex if either if them have a 5 year old sister! Plus next week you'll be seeing one that says "We broke up FML" 

An 18 year old could have a five year old sister.

Both you and him should have made sure that his little sister was not around during this time, perhaps sleeping or in her room watching TV. So it's both his and your fault.

They could be 14. I think it's perfectly fine if girls don't want to have sex at 14. That said, at least the guy was trying to be safe about it. I respect that.

jdkfgkjdfb 0

If the guy you're dating has a five-year-old sister, he's probably too young to be doing this sort of thing. And you probably should have made sure his sister wasn't anywhere near. FML, but YDI. She just wanted to help set the mood for a party! ;D

My sister is 18 years older than me. He could be an older guy who just lives with his parents or something, but most likely, yes they are young.

Yeah, I'm 17 and my brother is 31. Just because she is 5 doesn't mean they're young.

riku3220 2

No, but the OP's boyfriend still living with his family does.

I live with my parents, and I have sex. My boyfriend also lives with his parents.

Rose petals and candles are romantic now ? You deserve it for a blatant lack of imagination.

StealthStorm67 0

I agree. He should have just told her to come over to get ****** and dragged her up into his rom and ****** her like that. Shame on him for trying to be romantic for his girlfriend. I mean, rose-petals? Stupid asshole. He should have just scattered condoms and whatnot around the room.

wtf? it's funny, why did you write this as a fmylife? btw, petals and candles are major turn offs.