By Anonymous - 02/07/2013 05:24 - United States - Garden Grove

Today, I tried acid for the first time while camping with my best friend. A drunk driver smashed into my parked car, leaving it totaled. I had to explain the situation to a cop, all while thinking my car was bleeding green ooze. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 293
You deserved it 68 965

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GuessWhatKids 13

If it was leaking antifreeze, then technically it was.

Comments

This is the end-my-non-friend. Yr ******! Your brain is now scrambled egg.

ravenh1979 13

Yeah, it's called anti-freeze duh!! Although I will give u this, depending on the make a year of your vehicle, that some have a redish color a anti-freeze.

Oh man that sucks. Sorry about your car and sorry your first time had to be a bad one. Maybe a sign though, to do shrooms instead ; )

I'll just throw this out don't do drugs...

If you deserved it or not depends on if the car was parked or if you were driving while tripping, OP. it sounds like you were parked, but I can't tell.

YEA YDI BECUZ YOU TOOK DRUGS WHILE NOT DRIVING YOUR CAR AND SOMEONE CRASHED INTO YOUR CAR ALSO, 1+1=11 HURR DURR

beej821410 6

Am I the only one wondering why a guy was driving through a camp site?

I'll probably get thumbed down for this, but I really can't believe how many people are defending the fact that OP was trying acid. Acid? Really? Just never mind.

reptileliv 2

Ha everyone is saying the OP deserved it just cuz she was experimenting with a friend in a private area where nobody could get hurt and wasnt bothering anyone and certainly NOT driving. you people who think she deserved getting her car smashed by The true asshole that probably drinks EVERYDAY and puts everyone's lives in danger by driving while intoxicated, are all pathetic idiots that probably all are super religious and hide your drinking problem from your wives and husbands that are cheating on you cuz your a hypocritical asshole. OP was CAMPING with a friend&tried acid, not getting hammered then driving around putting everyone's lives at risk. Damn get the hell over yourselves. OP you did NOTHING Wrong.

So you think every single person who disapproves of recreational drug use must secretly be an alcoholic? Interesting "logic" there.

Unless they were driving under the influence I don't really think they deserve it. There's a very big difference between trying for the first time and regular user