By Anonymous - 02/07/2013 05:24 - United States - Garden Grove

Today, I tried acid for the first time while camping with my best friend. A drunk driver smashed into my parked car, leaving it totaled. I had to explain the situation to a cop, all while thinking my car was bleeding green ooze. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 293
You deserved it 68 965

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GuessWhatKids 13

If it was leaking antifreeze, then technically it was.

Comments

hannahsnyder69 16

Sad to admit I've done acid. God it's so confusing.

ok you bunch of retards. it clearly states that he was camping at the time of the accident. not driving. whether or not he was tripping wouldn't change the fact that a drunk hit his car. just made it worse having to talk to a police officer. you bunch of judgemental pricks act like you have never done anything that wasn't socially acceptable. sucks for you OP. you definately did not deserve it however.

Finaly someone here who can get over the acid thing.

xheathaax 3

Why would you post this? Did to really think you would get sympathy for this? Driving while on acid is probably equally the same as driving drunk or worse. So you deserve it moron.

To be honest, it doesn't really say if op was driving, they could have been parked somewhere... It also doesn't say if the op was anywhere near the car. They could have been trying acid near the campfire, while someone crashed into their car on the parking lot...

If you were the one driving, you are just as much as an idiot as the drunk driver. If you were just chilling at your camp, well then I hope that you did not get into trouble and I do hope that the drunk driver got into severe trouble for his stupid behaviour. I hate people who think it is a good idea to drive drunk, stoned, or whatever they have ingested which alters their state of mind.

I read it as he was sitting at a campsite when drunk dude hit his car. If so it's funny and an example of why you need a sober guy each time everyone else gets high for stuff like this.

LemonLolly 10