By Anonymous - 02/01/2015 22:14 - United States - Baltimore

Today, I got shitfaced at a club. A cute girl I'd met earlier in the evening offered to drive me home in my car and spend the night with me. She crashed my car and did a runner before the cops showed up. They wouldn't believe my story. I now have a wrecked car and a DUI. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 099
You deserved it 10 258

Same thing different taste

Top comments

juststephhere 23

Well now you know to not trust strangers with your vehicle. Next time just call a cab...

Serves you right for getting overly drunk and trusting a stranger.

Comments

juststephhere 23

Well now you know to not trust strangers with your vehicle. Next time just call a cab...

Why I drive a motorcycle? No one can use it except me.

juststephhere 23

Haha you're not the only person who can drive a motorcycle silly! A lot of them have two seats too! You also shouldn't be driving one while you're drunk...

Serves you right for getting overly drunk and trusting a stranger.

As opposed to getting drunk and driving yourself home?

JustinJK 21

@47 or you know they could have called a cab, taken a bus, used uber, asked a friend. I would never trust a random to drive my car.

RenoTheRhino 30

Appeal the DUI. If you have any evidence, like security camera footage from the club showing you two leave, maybe you can get off with just a wrecked car.

incoherentrmblr 21

I hope you have her phone #. Hopefully, though doubtful, you can have your car checked for prints. Otherwise, you're gonna need a good lawyer...

Eye witnesses should be able to point out a girl running from the scene as well. Hang in there, OP; just don't trust strangers like that again.

Does stranger danger mean nothing to you?

I, err, really think that might be a misapplication of the phrase....

I think the application of the phrase would have saved OP a ton of money.

Louis C.K. : "guys just sort of push everything off all night when trying to get laid. Once they come it's like reality just rushes in and hits them in the face. It's like coming back down from the Hulk. Really surprised and confused as they realize everything that's happened."

Well you're alive. You've got that going for you!

magicman13 9

bitches ain't nothing but hoes and triks

Why would you trust a random stranger? But sorry about your car, that sucks.

I have to say you deserve it. One for trusting someone you just met, at a club no less. Chances are she was drinking or on something as well. Finally, there are so many other options to get home safely. On that note , sorry you had a hard lesson. Hopefully a medical personnel can confirm the seatbelt mark on the shoulder, if you hit hard enough.

So you took your car to the club and then got wasted??? What was your backup plan? If you're going to get wasted, you don't drive in...