By Anonymous - 02/07/2013 05:24 - United States - Garden Grove

Today, I tried acid for the first time while camping with my best friend. A drunk driver smashed into my parked car, leaving it totaled. I had to explain the situation to a cop, all while thinking my car was bleeding green ooze. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 293
You deserved it 68 965

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GuessWhatKids 13

If it was leaking antifreeze, then technically it was.

Comments

pitchperfecto 1

Take advice from fat Amy, "Well... sometimes I have the feeling I can do crystal meth, but then I think, mmm... better not. " But hope you're okay.

Dude, you must have been tripping balls while you were talking to the cop..... Best you stay away from that stuff man. Its funny and all but that shit gets real. Can cause you to do all kinds of senseless crap.

Ummm were you driving your car while this happened? If so, you're an idiot. You don't take drugs that make you hallucinate until you reach your safe place. Really you probably just shouldn't do them, but if you're going to, at least be smart about it.

If you were Trippin that hard.....how do you know the whole thing wasn't your fault?...was it really even a drunk driver?...shame shame on you smh

You are a whole new level of stupid...

While it sucks that your car got totaled, karma kicked for a** for being on acid anyway.

Today, I tried acid for the first time.... *clicks YDI*

Wow, this is a YDI because OP did drugs? God forbid people live the way they want to. If OP had slammed into another car, then YDI all the way because the drug caused harm to another. As for this situation, it's needlessly judgmental and downright bullshit that this is getting so much flak. What's next? OP smoked some marijuana and watched their best friend get murdered, but they deserve it because "muh opinions hurr durr"?

The issue isn't whether or not OP does drugs. From the sound of the FML, she was driving while under the psychological influence of drugs, which, OF COURSE, can't endanger anyone else on the road. Besides, the drunk driver was no more in the right than OP. Unless OP's definition of "camping" is sitting by a campfire roasting marshmallows while someone randomly smashed into her parked car, I have no sympathy for her.

Oh my god I couldn't stop laughing reading this what a trip that must have been I have been there many times myself enjoy