By Anonymous - 02/07/2013 05:24 - United States - Garden Grove

Today, I tried acid for the first time while camping with my best friend. A drunk driver smashed into my parked car, leaving it totaled. I had to explain the situation to a cop, all while thinking my car was bleeding green ooze. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 293
You deserved it 68 965

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GuessWhatKids 13

If it was leaking antifreeze, then technically it was.

Comments

advent2060 4

Well to be honest that sucks but at the same time I can't help thinking how awesomely funny that is not sure what to vote, least u got a funny trip story now :)

I'm not so sure having my car totaled would be "funny" to me.

If you were high while driving, YDI. If you were just out minding your own business and not driving then FYL I need more info to say either way, but really op...drugs?

And you don't care about the other person driving under the influence of a socially accepted, legal drug called alcohol but rather criticise the OP's Acid experiment? ;)

Why does everyone keep assuming everyone who says YDI thinks the drunk driving is ok? The FML is not about the drunk driver. He didn't post the FML. Just because someone think the OP deserved it, they might still think the drunk driver is wrong.

You sir, are correct. The drunk driver deserved it, BUT I also feel that if the innocent here (OP) was high, they deserved it too (only if they were in a moving vehicle). I'm not forcing my opinions out there, I don't drink. My girl drinks and I am the designated driver for her and her friends. (doesn't bother me) I am against any form of DWI/DUI and I made my opinion clear. This fml was not about the other guy, and neither was my comment.

rg350dx 29

If #6 didn't even read it and just made a random comment, that was a pretty damn good guess about what the FML was.

Poetaster 10

Driving on acid. Not too bright eh?

assassinbanana0 20

Reading the FML wrong, not to bright eh?

KingCeltic77 18

I find this kind of ironic. You're under the influence and you get screwed by someone else under the influence.

boobsarefun 4

how is it his fault? he wasn't harming anyone and he was being responsible about it. anyone who says YDI cause u tried acid is a dumbfuck. who cares?! it's his decision not urs

And the cop didn't ask if you were on anything?!

Axel5238 29

Also even though the OP was tripping with a friend and being safe about it, if the cop suspected the OP was on something they easily could've been forced to submit a drug test and a search.

That's not actually true. If the OP wasn't doing anything other than sitting in camp and was not under eighteen when her car got totaled than it doesn't matter if she's impaired. It is not illegal for you to INGEST illegal drugs, only for you to POSSESS illegal drugs. Once you've ingested them you no longer possess them. The chances are good that they took whatever acid they possessed already and the cop can't do a damn thing to them.

I feel better informed now, 123. And I'm not being sarcastic. If not for drug tests at work, I would so use this information.

Acid cannot be detected by a drug test