By lifedamntough - 28/06/2009 11:49 - Singapore

Today, I took a shower after I finished typing an important essay I've been working on for days. My computer illiterate mum shut the computer down when I was gone, without saving a thing. When I confronted her, she yelled at me for "wasting electricity". FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 181
You deserved it 64 983

Same thing different taste

Top comments

114tigers 0

Dude you should always save your shit before you leave the computer. Trust me.

if it was that important, YDI for not having the common sense to save it.

Comments

You were working on it for DAYS and never saved? I find that highly unbelievable.

You aren't going to get any sympathy from anyone. Suck it up and move on, moron.

Aznaflacattack 0

Why on Earth would you leave the room without saving it? FAIL!

#23 he's using the computer to do that it's a waste of electricity because she left it on without saving and wasn't using it and its Ydi for not saving or at least posting something on the computer saying don't turn off. More an YDI than FML sorry pal.

More_Nonsense 0

You obviously deserved it -- why wouldn't you save such an assignment? If anything, your mother is showing you the error of your ways.

I think you want us to sympathize with you and say this is your mom's fault, but really, you should have saved your work, and you shouldn't have left the computer on until you stopped being too lazy to press the "save" button, cause computers DO use a ton of electricity when they're on, and electricity is very expensive. YDI.

fxdxhk90 0

I find it hard to believe that in 2009 there are still people that are this inept at the use of computers. I'm sorry dude, that really sucks. Explain it her, and hopefully she won't do it again.