By lifedamntough - 28/06/2009 11:49 - Singapore

Today, I took a shower after I finished typing an important essay I've been working on for days. My computer illiterate mum shut the computer down when I was gone, without saving a thing. When I confronted her, she yelled at me for "wasting electricity". FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 181
You deserved it 64 983

Same thing different taste

Top comments

114tigers 0

Dude you should always save your shit before you leave the computer. Trust me.

if it was that important, YDI for not having the common sense to save it.

Comments

YDI. Learn to save. Especially when you WALK AWAY.

lyndis_fml 0

Bullshit. You worked on it for DAYS without saving? That is huge waste of electricity, and you're an idiot.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH sorry.. you shouldve saved it

Caayouteepie 0

Bullshitttttt. How have you been working on it for days without saving it. dumbass.

CyclonePsycho 1

Why didn't you save it before leaving the computer? Looks like the only computer illiterate person is you. YDI.

ohhhhshizzz 0

Dude really, you do realize that plenty people say mum in OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD. Or are you one of those jackasses who think that America is the only place. She doesn't even live here in America.

that's not a FML, that's you failing while failing.

InsaneOblongata 0

Why didn't you save it before your shower? That's just common sense. It's totally your fault.

mouseintern 0

It seems to me the person who didn't save a paper at all after working on it for days is more computer illiterate than the person who shuts it down when not in use. The OP's mom probably assumed anyone would have saved such a file. YDI.

YDI. I hate it when ppl blame others for losing their own work. CTRL + S. Learn it, use it.