By tatfreak - 08/03/2011 01:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, I told a cashier I always bullshit with that I was getting a new tattoo. She shook her head and said, "Honey, don't get a tattoo. You'll look like a whore." I already have five. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 873
You deserved it 36 530

Same thing different taste

Top comments

having a tattoo does not make you a *****, get all the ink you want, just make sure you get something you'll want forever

ohrlynow 9

That's ignorance at its best. Last I heard, selling sex made you a *****, not having tattoos.

Comments

abasio 1

Tattoos look great when you're young. Unfortunately as you get older tattoos look awful but you're stuck with the immature shit you picked when you were young.

sailorzoe 14

You should hear some of the shit old people say to me. It's all horridly mean of course. But I'm pretty covered. You will be okay. Should have thought of that before you got something so permanent if you care what strangers think.

perdix 29

As if an Arkansas cashier is a qualified arbiter on sexual mores! In any case, a tattoo doesn't necessarily mean you're a ***** -- it can also mean you are a ****. Tattoos on women mean "easy sex" whether you charge for your services or give it away for pleasure. Tattoos on men don't say anything -- we all love easy sex ;)

I tattoo people and hav some myself. here's some advice: getting a tat either defines u or destroys u so don't look at yourself through someone else's eyes. lastly, don't ever get a tat of your bf/gf's name (whatevr ur into) not even the person u choose to marry in the future..... always choose wisely (:

Shadow_Phantom 26

I don't think tattoos make a woman look like a *****... though placement on "riskier" areas may change my mind... I might get some wings on my back. Does that make me a *****? Nope.

cpatrick820 3

If you do, get them HUGE. I knew a guy (yeah, a guy...) with wings on his back, but they only covered his upper back. It looked hilarious.

angelabbeigh 0

I have wings, they hurt like hell, but they were SO worth it

Not all tattoos make you look like a *****. It depends on their design, their tackiness, their size, their number, the body part where you have them etc. Saying a tattoo makes you look like a ***** is like saying a short skirt makes you look like a *****: it really depends on the specific skirt/tattoo you're talking about.

How about two Paw prints of a beloved kitty cat on an ankle ????

She is right. Too many tattoos on a girl does look whorish.

queenoftrash 0

I have sleeves and plans for other large pieces. I do not get called a *****. I am not one and do not dress or act like one-I just happen to like tattoo art. the problem is that people will go to anyone who says they can tattoo and not to actual artists. you pay for what you get-tattoos are not something you want to go the cheap route with! and everyone who calls them "tats" should not have them or produce them on anyone else-that's a pretty good sign that they are not familiar with tattooing as an art form, not a trend to show off to your dumb friends with bad tattoos!

oooKiLLaHooo 0

I feel bad for girls that want to get tattoos..****** screwed it up for you!! people say tattoos are slutty because most girls that ARE ***** have tattoos..