By tatfreak - 08/03/2011 01:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, I told a cashier I always bullshit with that I was getting a new tattoo. She shook her head and said, "Honey, don't get a tattoo. You'll look like a whore." I already have five. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 872
You deserved it 36 528

Same thing different taste

Top comments

having a tattoo does not make you a *****, get all the ink you want, just make sure you get something you'll want forever

ohrlynow 9

That's ignorance at its best. Last I heard, selling sex made you a *****, not having tattoos.

Comments

dudeitsdanny 9

It's okay, OP. It's number 6 that will make you look like a suicide girl. Of course, the fact that you said you "bullshit around" with this girl made you seem, at least in my eyes, trashy, so maybe it's not the ink that's your problem. I'm picturing OP as an ugly mix of Kat Von D and Ke$ha.. With chewing tobacco covering her teeth, and her hand constantly scratching her crotch. And a greasy mullet. But it might be the surgery-strength Motrin, and my dislike of girls who say stuff like that.

LOL ! I was thinking the same thing....... :P

Why do you care about her opinion anyway? Get all the tattoos you want.

denvan 0

Your co worker sounds old for some reason.

Candisalis 0

probably cause she said "Honey"

If her saying that was enough to make you regret your tattoos, then you have a future full of regret ahead of you.

muchagente 5

seems like you found an easy way of making loads of money. your lucky day.

It will only make you look like a ***** if you get a tramp stamp.

I have a tattoo on my lower back so does that make me a tramp?

What? Why? With skin as beautiful as yours, you shouldn't taint it with ink. Such a foolish move from someone so stunning.

I have 17, I'm far from done. have I been called a tattooed tramp and a tattooed ****? yes. but I know who I am and as stereotypical as people can get, I say **** them! your body, your decision. you're only a ***** if you bang for a buck!

agreed. and 17? awesome! I'm getting my first tattoo soon. for my 18th, infact. can't wait :D

yeah. and I'm nowhere near done. congrats on your first! beware, they're highly addictive!

ariannarose 11

I've never understood the whole "highly addictive" thing with tats... I got one, the artist was awesome and I love it but that was almost 3 years ago and I haven't wanted another one. I drew a few up but never went through with them. lol Maybe I'm a weirdo.

Neylin 7

Well truth is tattoos are awesome, but you will have to learn to deal with people making assumptions and comments about you. Which is why ink should be used only to show something that really means something to you.

cpatrick820 3

Tattoos can go either way. It's sort of like how you speak. While "That bitch dun stole my shit-wipes" and "She took my toilet paper" may mean the same thing, one certainly gives off a stronger, different impression. Get one that signifies something personal and very close to you. It can be simple, seemingly stupid to others, or even outright offensive, as long as it holds enough meaning to be a part of you forever. Then again, what do I matter? If you want a Smurf with a 10 inch wang ****-slapping the Statue of Liberty, by all means get it.

Mokiikom_fml 8

I couldn't help but think that a tattoo that says "That bitch dun stole my shit-wipes", inked all across someone's lower back, would be awesomely hilarious! XD I totally agree with your comment, btw!

don't listen up her if you like tattoos and you want them get them. it's your body do what you like with it