By tatfreak - 08/03/2011 01:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, I told a cashier I always bullshit with that I was getting a new tattoo. She shook her head and said, "Honey, don't get a tattoo. You'll look like a whore." I already have five. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 873
You deserved it 36 530

Same thing different taste

Top comments

having a tattoo does not make you a *****, get all the ink you want, just make sure you get something you'll want forever

ohrlynow 9

That's ignorance at its best. Last I heard, selling sex made you a *****, not having tattoos.

Comments

So this simple means you are a *****! Maybe just tattoo it on your forehead to save time!

Tattoo on your ass, it'd be nice if you show me. Anyways what about people like Lil' Wayne, Tyga, Bow Wow, Soulja Boy etc.? They have tattoos all over their bodies! What's a word for them?

Mokiikom_fml 8

While the examples you listed could probably be called man-******, they're not exactly selling sex... but they certainly can't be called classy now, can they?! XD

dudeitsdanny 9

Trash. But it has little to do with the tattoos. Next time try "Angelina Jolie"... She's got more class on one finger than everyone you listed combined. Even Megan Fox would work better as an example..

Angelina Jolie is covered in tattoos!

Mokiikom_fml 8

It's amazing how many people just live in constant denial by repeating to themselves this stupid line each time in their life that they encounter an opinion different from their own. "She's just jealous"?! Do you really say something like that and believe it??

i have 5 tattoos and i will never regret any of them. there addicting. but i have mine where if i want ppl to see them i can show them. if not they can be covered. most of the time there out for ppl to look at. i am not ashamed. ur body is god arts and i am addin to my art so i tell people who ask why i have them. :)

tans_fml 0

context where her comment should matter at all: if you got your tattoos for anyone but yourself. let's hope you didn't and forget about it, shall we?

Within MY lifetime, tattoos had been considered the exclusive domain of sailors and circus freaks. Society changes; it may well change again. Hopefully removal techniques will improve faster than they go back out of style.

Why do you give a **** what other people think? you like it then who cares

Well, then, I guess that cashier is wrong because if having tattoos makes u look like a ***** and they don't think you look like a ***** then maybe they don't make you look like a *****. Or is my logic off?

I'm sorry I'm atheist so I don't know how this works but how can u be religious and have the username ms. fukmyluk, u have the right to do what you want but I'm just kinda confused

mpphish 0

that's just her opinion. i see no fml here unless you're really that concerned of what others think of you which would be really sad.