By Mofisto - 15/02/2009 10:43 - United States

Today, I started a fight at a lesbian bar and lost. I'm a man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 248
You deserved it 88 990

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I bet he was doing the highly credited and validated attack plan of "scoping out for bis." Of course I'm kidding about highly credited and validated bit but never the less. And I wouldn't worry to much about you loosing the fight, unless some mates saw it happen, some of those women can be pretty fierce.

Comments

Fighting a woman, I hope they're still picking your teeth out from behind the bar.

I agree with #11 and #34 completely. How pathetic. Why are you even there, and why would you fight with a girl? How improper of you.

Girls fight dirty, regardless of orientation.

I have to disagree with #60...most girls I know, myself included, only fight in self-defense. Cowards fight dirty--it has nothing to do with gender. Regardless, we are women. Hear us roar.

MWAHAHAHA you are an idiot. Females angry = far more violent than males angry. Learn this quickly my friend, else have your balls handed to you in your beer glass. My 5 foot tall g/f can be far more frightening than any muscle-bound bloke I've ever met!

And should make me a sandwich.... roar...

question is why were you at a lesbian bar

1) Fair's fair. If a woman can hit a man, a man can hit a woman. Equality works both ways. (You may have your cake, XOR you may eat your cake.) 2) You're an idiot for starting the fight in the first place. 3) People thinking being a specific gender/orientation meaning they'll automagically win a fight need to learn some common sense. I've known guys who couldn't snap a twig without effort, and several very attractive women who could snap me without effort. Same goes for vice-versa. Note: I mention the attractiveness of the women simply to point out that a woman doesn't have to be butch to be capable of kicking your arse. 4) The fact you mention being male as if it should've affected the outcome of the fight shows you needed that beating. See 2).